Proven MRA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I had made a account just to disband every MRA ever to be in Kappa. Now I have one obvious target, REAL MADRID. 3 Branches on what the third day? I can prove they MR, I was invited when I had 0 points. They give everybody internal forums rights and Invite well of course that! Now who agrees that REAL MADRID is THE BIGGEST MRA you've ever seen. :pro: not sim city!

DeletedUser

Anyway, they arent the worst... Spartans (AKA Spartards) in Theta had 6 family alliances on the third day.

DeletedUser

Yah I have three Spartan Elite on my island. They are gonna be the first people I conquer :)

DeletedUser

You sound like the noob to me.

Conquering people on your island... Pfft!

Who did I call a noob?
Its good to have a couple of cities on an island... easy to defend. But either way... The Spartan Elite in Theta piss me off so I just don't like The Spartan elite in Kappa.

DeletedUser

This is more proof that they MR. If you agree with me, just say it.

Aicy

Strategos
Who did I call a noob?
Its good to have a couple of cities on an island... easy to defend. But either way... The Spartan Elite in Theta piss me off so I just don't like The Spartan elite in Kappa.

Easier to defend? I don't think that makes up for the extra 48k resources you get each from the extra 8 farming villages.

DeletedUser

Though it takes a while to get every where. I like to have city's next to the island I think it's easy to defend and you get the resources.

Aicy

Strategos
Exactly. And if can actually be closer by ship if say your original city was on the right side of the island and your new on is on the left.

DeletedUser

Exactly. And if can actually be closer by ship if say your original city was on the right side of the island and your new on is on the left.

Well thanks for the advice... if you can call it that... more of a critic than anything :p.
On the farming thing I usually don't have time to farm anyway... with all the strengthening and stuff...

DeletedUser

Exactly, It would be easier just to farm them to extinction.

DeletedUser

Well thanks for the advice... if you can call it that... more of a critic than anything :p.
On the farming thing I usually don't have time to farm anyway... with all the strengthening and stuff...

Tell me about it. I have ten loot report pages, and I'm starting to find it quite time consuming.

Aicy

Strategos

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Only trying to help. :)

Farming becomes much more easy once you have lots of troops, and to make it much quicker use this.

Just get FireFox, the addon Greasemonkey and download it via that link.

DeletedUser

o_O TnA makes his approach to the KAPPA !!!

Look, Im Naughty Bear... fear mah Pooh-ness!

Status
Not open for further replies.