PSA: World War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I will be short.

I am announcing that Karma will officially go to war with Kos Elite on Tuesday (23.07) at 12:00:00 (GMT+1 Berlin). Consider this your heads up.

All alliances are welcome to participate in the slaughter that will last hopefully for months, pick whichever side you wish and try not to step on each others toes.

That is all.

DeletedUser

LOL, bought time... Let's bring the rain down on them. Now this world is kicking off. To all those that left or just left, ya just left e bit early...

DeletedUser

Seems a little silly to announce your plans in advance. Since Relentless started yesterday all of the surprise is gone. Well I guess you just prolonged the survival of a few alliances in the south.

DeletedUser

Seems a little silly to announce your plans in advance. Since Relentless started yesterday all of the surprise is gone. Well I guess you just prolonged the survival of a few alliances in the south.

Clearly not a surprise if I announced it here at the same time as I announced it to my own members.
I respected Kos Elite enough to give you a heads up, by attacking earlier than the set time you have not respected us in kind.

DeletedUser32630

i think respect was gone when you tried to plant a spy in our alliance, or maybe when you prearranged a coalition against us and created invasion plans, or no, wait, maybe it was when you sent support to people we were attacking, or it couldve been when you gave us a city and then stacked the city against us.

after all, you did all of this while we were under a "NAP".

does any of that sound respectful? i think not.

DeletedUser

The spy incident was triggered by your intimate knowledge of all that was Karma, which later turned out to be something even greater and should not be discussed in public.
Now by prearranged coalition do you mean with Misery? Because I mailed the other alliances you've hurt about this after posting it.
The support we sent to Draco might have indeed been a mistake, I apologize for that.

I think if you look hard enough, all of it shows respect to a great enemy, but I don't blame you if you miss it.

DeletedUser32630

sending an enemy of ours support while we're under a nap is a mistake? its a mistake when i sent you the battle reports of one of our sieges on him just to talk shop with you about how fighting was going in the south? sure honky, it's a "mistake".

you know, admitting that you were just trying to grab some dbp cause you guys wouldn't fight anyone good would be a response i could respect, not "oops, It was a mistake, sorry".

and explain away the spy incident all you want. you knew she was trying to come into our alliance to spy for you and we knew as well. we didnt plant a spy in your alliance now did we?

we, had a nap with you and planting spies really isnt something you do to a nap partner. well, maybe you do but we don't.

either way its ok honky, i still love ya.

DeletedUser

Only war will tell who is the alliance still standing. Kos Elite has been standing strong and taking MANY alliances down in our war path. It is about time we have a challenge in our midst, but then again I haven't seen anything impressive yet. Tons of inactives, lots of simmers, you may have solid numbers on your alliance, but strong active players, you do not.

DeletedUser

Clearly not a surprise if I announced it here at the same time as I announced it to my own members.
I respected Kos Elite enough to give you a heads up, by attacking earlier than the set time you have not respected us in kind.

When your partners Relentless nullified our border agreement we figured it was only a matter of time before Karma jumped in. Clearly this has been in the works since before the spy incident judging from the way your cities are stacked. Way to much defense for my tastes but I guess it is a good way to build up DBP stats. Nice spy bombs btw.

DeletedUser

If you would please keep these factually correct, we will all have a much better day Bugsie, thank you.
Please ask ArrZee for more exact details on events.

DeletedUser32498

Relax little children... :) Do you guys have to spill out the anger in these peaceful forums? ;) Take it to the battlefield. Why is there an announcement saying there will be war? One thing I've learned never get too arrogant. Play fair and target good CQ's...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39502

I'm not very sure why everyone is so surprised that the world came crashing down on KE. They're the biggest, the baddest (or so they say!) and the number one alliance out there. Since when does the world not gang up on the top alliance? Especially when number two sees a golden opportunity to eliminate the competition. Just sayin... As for HHG's "respectfulness", I don't think he had to give anyone any notice at all. lol. I wouldn't have! Then again, I didn't need to. You guys broke that one yourself. Bugsie, I'm sure you know the story and how it went down between REL and KE but I just wanna say, a blind man could've seen the situation unfolding for us. I wasn't surprised at all that KE didn't ask any questions when they had an excuse to break the little ceasefire we had. I could say you were trying to respect it, but that's entirely debatable, and I'm just gonna stop before this turns into a full blown Cool-Rant session.

What I'm getting at is, why is KE acting like they've been stabbed in the back? Didn't you know this was coming? "Sad truth of Grepolis #1" -- Everyone hates a bigger alliance! Every time! Maybe not a revolutionary concept, but what do you expect? My name is COOL-AID! I didn't even spell it right, I'm told!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaha, is that not priceless, the self confessed spy users complaining about spies:rolleyes:

MRA'S eat internals, pick on inactives and always bully smaller alliances, what happens when they bite more than they can chew????

they choke:pro:

p.s. and yes, you are an MRA and no, we are no sister/brother/academy, friend yes..... owned no!

DeletedUser

If you would please keep these factually correct, we will all have a much better day Bugsie, thank you.

I was involved in the events and yes I know you thought we were going to attack earlier in the game. We all knew this was coming and most of us welcome it. This is way more fun and interesting than what has proceeded it. Those of us that survive will only be stronger.

DeletedUser42502

Told myself I wasn't going to get involved in this Forum Sh!t, but here goes...
The events were that HHG knew I knew everything about the insides of karma....and sorry to say, still do. The spy attempt with HHG's little GF ended up being a disaster. ROFL

Taking our internals is not a war...a method of gaining cities...yes, but not the a method of breaking an alliance, considering the cities are not within our claimed oceans. Wars are not won over night or in a week and this is one war that will last for a long time, but KE is going no where...HHG, I think you know that.

Relentless taking in our enemies...well, can't say much about them...they are clearly only around still by HHG grace ;)

I can say I have some respect for many karma/misery players...its a game...why take it so serious. Can't say the same for relentless unfortunately.

The war is just starting, get off you high jackasses (I'd say horses, but didnt want to refer to anyone being on top of HHG cause of his name...lol) nothing has been proven so far.

DeletedUser

Told myself I wasn't going to get involved in this Forum Sh!t, but here goes...
The events were that HHG knew I knew everything about the insides of karma....and sorry to say, still do. The spy attempt with HHG's little GF ended up being a disaster. ROFL

Taking our internals is not a war...a method of gaining cities...yes, but not the a method of breaking an alliance, considering the cities are not within our claimed oceans. Wars are not won over night or in a week and this is one war that will last for a long time, but KE is going no where...HHG, I think you know that.

Relentless taking in our enemies...well, can't say much about them...they are clearly only around still by HHG grace ;)

I can say I have some respect for many karma/misery players...its a game...why take it so serious. Can't say the same for relentless unfortunately.

The war is just starting, get off you high jackasses (I'd say horses, but didnt want to refer to anyone being on top of HHG cause of his name...lol) nothing has been proven so far.

Finally you speak, good. Now next step is to show the world you're actually worth something.

Before the war I respected each member of Kos Elite because naturally I assumed they are, as the name stands, elite.. sadly you've proved nothing of the sort. Where is your passion, dear ArrZee..

Also, I would really enjoy reading nothing about this spy attempt you speak of, but.. it is a way you could push me off this game, if this is what you wish.

DeletedUser32498

Hey honks he uses all kinds of strategies. Don't listen to him he messages like every alliance and tries to recruit players. ha! that's true dirty play. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.