PSA: World War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks for proving a point for me ;)

Now, lets look at the stats shall we?

Since 2013-07-22 KE has:
Transferred internally: 76 cities(counting the ones you kicked out, aint no escaping that, though I hear some of those fought back for a bit)
Conquered: 36 cities(I've checked every owner and about 80% was either inactive or a ghost.)
Lost: 22 cities (by memory I'll say around 5-7 of these truly were inactives in KE, the rest not so much. Unless you want to tell me Bugsie or trickard1 or Fizband are inactive. It is true we've hit some of the less active members, but they were just in our way.

For the sake of posterity I'll find out the numbers of failed CS attemps to Karma:
Broken:6
Repelled:9
Lost:5(not counting the 2 we've taken back)

You may correct me on these numbers, it's possible there are some mistakes, but all in all we keep a clean history.
Oh, almost forgot, I can't be sure these are exact but:
CS attempts to KE:
Broken:0~1(1 kind of, but the CS was recalled)
Repelled:11(One of these was an accidental recall :D and I'm not counting the fakes we sent at you. )
Conquered:~20(I think 22 without the ones we took back)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42502

Since your so good at math, i figured i'd correct you a bit...
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en56/alliance/3939/colonizations?page=0
You've taken 16 cities from us....9 were from our inactive/internals 7 from our active players (while they were sleeping...meh...good tactic...can't argue that)

We've taken 6 from your active players...so you've taken more than us....i'm sorry how does that make you better?
you base it on 1 extra city.....com'mon HHG...you can do better than that.

And as for your message history....for the mods...don't check history...i'm more than positive you will find something that you really don't want to see.
ROFL...if you only knew lil home wrecker ;) .thank god for mods, most of it was done on skype. But enough of this topic and your sick and twisted ways my friends.

The war has just started...don't spend too much gold....you'll need it to extend your vmode down the road :D

DeletedUser

Since your so good at math, i figured i'd correct you a bit...
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en56/alliance/3939/colonizations?page=0
You've taken 16 cities from us....9 were from our inactive/internals 7 from our active players (while they were sleeping...meh...good tactic...can't argue that)

We've taken 6 from your active players...so you've taken more than us....i'm sorry how does that make you better?
you base it on 1 extra city.....com'mon HHG...you can do better than that.

And as for your message history....for the mods...don't check history...i'm more than positive you will find something that you really don't want to see.
ROFL...if you only knew lil home wrecker ;) .thank god for mods, most of it was done on skype. But enough of this topic and your sick and twisted ways my friends.

The war has just started...don't spend too much gold....you'll need it to extend your vmode down the road :D

Apologies, you are correct of course.

However, can't the same be said about your tactics, I think only 3 of your CS were landed when the owners were online and we simply didn't have the time to do anything about it.
I don't base anything on a few cities, but I see something you don't perhaps.. or maybe you do, but are just trying to hide it from your own members.

Really though, trying to get me banned for talking to someone through a specific communication medium( currently Grepolis ), both adults, both know what they are doing. I have nothing to hide. Now, I wouldn't show this to anyone due to privacy concerns, but the mods can definitely take a look if they truly will have to decide if I should be here.
About Skype.. well that really has nothing to do with this game now does it?

And on your last note, I haven't spent over 1000 gold since the war started, simply because I didn't have any more. So don't worry about my spendings, you should worry about your own boys, I've taught mine that efficiency is not overrated. Though if the previous 2 days had anything to say about the matter, I guess we still have a lot to learn, which is a good thing.

Now, I'm sure nobody wants to see you trying to smear my good name, so let's keep this civil and to the point, of the war that is. I'll let you have your final say if you wish, I won't respond to the personal things just to close it down.

DeletedUser42502

Final words....hmm....Good luck....I'm just having a lil fun...you should know that by now :)

As for your 'good name' being smeared, i'm sure you don't have to worry about that...I must admit though, you speak differently here than you do when we chat in grepo or on the skype. ah well, matters little I suppose. See you on the battle field? ;)

DeletedUser27700

Thread closed for off topic inappropriate discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.