PSI Elite

DeletedUser

Thanks, just signed up for the externals yesterday. I don't know you at all, only that your cities ghosted a while back. I have no idea the etiology of your departure, or how actively you were playing prior to leaving. I haven't heard any of the speculation you mention. My only exposure to you was attacking Hades Monster (now part of Olympus Returns) players that you were supporting a few months ago.

Hades Monsters? I have supported a few people outside of my own alliances before for various reasons, this name doesn't ring a bell. You may be mistaking me for someone else.

I was simply responding to your condescending comments regarding 4TRESS and suggesting that your absence from this world for quite some time may make you a less than ideal person to be commenting.

In what sense does it? The irony of this statement is intriguing given by your own standards, you would fit the 'non-ideal' status you would hold up to someone else. Never mind the fact your first post on the forums being only a couple of days ago on this thread, and your late start in this world. 'Ideal' also does not denote being wrong on the points I have made above, as many in SF at present who have experienced what I have described first-hand have posted the reports that led to the response. As for condescension; holding up a mirror given the context is not out of place, what is really insulting to human intelligence is 4TRESS newbs laughing at newby attacks that at times are indistinguishable from many of their own spammings. :D

Although since you aren't a member of 4TRESS, and you're not dead from the neck up; I would like to see you in action when you gradually move closer to a core ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could be wrong, but I am relatively certain it was your support incoming at the time of city takeovers. It is not relevant. You are correct, we don't know each other.

My point was that your absence for the majority of the 4TRESS / SF war made it seem odd to me that you were commenting. Maybe you were attacked multiple times by 4TRESS and you have a large data pool of experience to justify your comments? I have no way of knowing. Additionally, the original post was made by a Bullseye player. It seemed to be all in good fun as others chimed in.

What exactly defines a newb, I'm not quite sure? You accomplished quite a bit in PSI, and I assume in other worlds, but does that give you the authority to automatically designate someone as a "newb" to discredit them and their alliance? This game isn't that complicated. I would argue that I stopped being a newb after about 6-8 weeks. Am I a newb to this forum? Sure, but does that mean that I can post a rational thought?

I hope to continue expanding towards the core. There are many more capable opponents in that direction.

DeletedUser

Technically speaking, I stopped playing well before the account ghosted, the rest you can figure out for yourself.

Hades Monsters? I have supported a few people outside of my own alliances before for various reasons, this name doesn't ring a bell. You may be mistaking me for someone else.

Age of Enlightenment: Clearly you had a memory lapse in between your posts and forgot that you stopped playing on that Age of Enlightenment account before ryan1066 even joined the world. It definitely couldn't have been Moppy taking such actions under your old account. No sir-ee.

Ryan1066: You're right for pointing out Age of Enlightenment's condescending nature. He's one of the most (I'd argue the most, but I haven't had contact with every player in Psi) condescending and egotistical players on Psi (especially since Moppy ghosted his account so she is out of the running for such an award). I like how he expects you to know he's playing on Psi despite the fact he secretly was running one account against the Grepolis rules (no ticket for account transfer) and has now ghosted that account in order to take over another one. Yep, I'd expect every player on Psi to naturally know this, too. I kind of wonder why these players don't get banned.

As for the original topic of the thread -- I have no problem that these players have ever sent unaccompanied land attacks, but I'd imagine that this far into the world they would have done it in the past and failed enough to remember to send with some ships now :)

DeletedUser

well Tbro5, regarding attitude - maybe you'd take a look in the mirror. I for one didn't try to insult anyone, like you do. Nor did I mean to denounce any special player, that's why I made the above examples anonymous.
I don't even know you, since you obviously don't have the courage to reveal who you are in game. Hence I can't accept your offer to fight you one on one, sorry. You could be anybody in SF, I've lost tons of LS and troops in attacks against most of you guys LOL, so I don't have a clue who you are. The only thing I know is that you're obviously none of the smart SF members I love to fight with because they are fair players and funny guys. (Shhh - no names to be dropped here...)

Finally: English is not my native language, I apologize for any misspelled word or incorrect grammar. I've read other posts of you in other threads, seems to be a hobby of yours to taunt people for their lack of correctness in english language. One cannot say it speaks in your favor...

PS: And I call Hoplites for Hops as much as I want :p

If only those other people matter. You gonna take up my challenge or not make your mind and stop blabbing on forums, and yes I am everyone in every alliance your job is to try to figure out who. So come come come and sink your attitude in my harbour.

Regards,

Jose the gardener

DeletedUser21784

If only those other people matter. You gonna take up my challenge or not make your mind and stop blabbing on forums, and yes I am everyone in every alliance your job is to try to figure out who. So come come come and sink your attitude in my harbour.

Why so grumpy, Maratto? As long as I have free choice amoung all SF cities, I don't think your cities are worth the effort. But if I'd ever change my mind you will notice it :p

DeletedUser

Why so grumpy, Maratto? As long as I have free choice amoung all SF cities, I don't think your cities are worth the effort. But if I'd ever change my mind you will notice it :p

Grumpy? Nah. Bored? Definitely. Don't forget about that illegal transition yall have in free spirit, my mouth might just slip ;).