Psi Forum Personality of The Month.

Psi Forum Personality of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Q: is it a X nr of people whom can get into the poll? or can like 345 different players be in the poll?
sorry if my question is bad, but do not have the upper body strength to read the original post once again. :D

DeletedUser

I'm also to lazy to read the rules again :D, so off the top of my head I thinks its 3.

and just because he is running a good alliance and he has awesomeposts my last nomination to -WarriorD-

<3

~Warlord

DeletedUser

I'll vote for
*Oliaxel123
*-WaRl0rD-
*Hamero
Goodluck you guys :p

DeletedUser345

Nominations so far... bold is someone going through, btw my own nominations will come on the last day after obseving.

-Achilles- x4
Owen66 x3
Oliaxel123 x4
-WaRl0rD- x2

Zues
KingShrek
Hamero x2
Muttzy x2

Banana Destroyer x3
Music Loving Chemist
Mac Edward

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I demand a recount! I got 3 nominations! :p

Prizes have been updated since then the latest Sigma poll you also got 100 gold and Mr/Mrs. World title. The gold you will have to ask adam about but the title should be easy to get.

I will ask about prizes once the contest is finished.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

I've gotta nominate Hamero for being so easy to chat to and being a really funny guy.

I'd also like to nominate Zues. He doesn't post a lot but when he does they're always good posts.

And one more... Music Loving Chemist for making me laugh :D

DeletedUser13729

mutzzy aka daizans fan or whatever.
Baron1027 for that nice format in top 12 alliances .
hamero for last ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to thank the ones who nominated me ^^

But I doubt I stand a chance ;) I haven't found a reason yet for any PnP. Nor do I have any intention to.

Our alliance is small and truth be told, I'd much rather merge it into someone else's then actually lead it.
The last time I lead a alliance (Tribe actually) It was very enjoyable. Until the point where it ended... I lead the alliance called Apathy, yet I was way to emotionally involved >_> But its a long story.

So long story cut short, I don't plan on being an actual contender for the forum personalities of this month or the one after ;) I'm just here to have fun. And fun is what I'll have :D

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say thanks for the people who nominated me, and good luck to everyone who is entered :)

DeletedUser7213

mutzzy aka daizans fan or whatever.
Baron1027 for that nice format in top 12 alliances .
hamero for last ?

I loved Baron's oh not so slightly biased top 12 posts, too. They were funny.
Baron, we aren't active, you are right.

I nominate owen66. :D

DeletedUser

yeah its bad, there is this one noob the silver streak, he barely plays, we're going to have to kick him soon

DeletedUser13729

I loved Baron's oh not so slightly biased top 12 posts, too. They were funny.
Baron, we aren't active, you are right.

I nominate owen66. :D

i liked the format of the ratings ,i hope it actually sticks around instead of having people e-thug around and just using words .

DeletedUser

Ok, if I have time to get on the computer tonight I'll count up the votes and ask a mod to make a poll.

~Warlord

Status
Not open for further replies.