Psi Paper Issue#1

DeletedUser18705

INTERVIEWS WITH THE TOP 5 ALLIANCE FOUNDERS
Note to readers this was started on August 21st and ended on August 24th.
Interview with -WaRl0rD- the founder of The Indomitable Gauls
Q:What encouraged you to start an alliance?
A:I love talking and making friends with other players and had many people who would potentially want to play a world with me so I decided to make an alliance with some friends just to have a good time. I never knew we would make it to #1.

Q:Which players in your alliance do you consider to be some of the best players on Psi?
A:Everyone. They are all great people and I have learned a lot from each and every one of them.

Q:Where do you see your alliance in 2 weeks?
A:Staying on top and having fought a major war.

Q:Which alliance do you think will dominate when conquest season starts?
A:My alliance and Rim Express.

Q:Which of the top 12 alliances do you think will still be around for at least 2 months.
A:RE, FS, TIG, Infection, D3TH.

Interview with Liquid.Snake from FoxHound (He said there was no founder but he would answer my questions.)

Q:What encouraged you to start an alliance?
A:We wanted to have fun.

Q:Which players in your alliance do you consider to be some of the best players on Psi?
A:They are all good but a player is only as good as his/her alliance.

A:Still here but with a few more cities under our belt.

Q:What is the recruitment standard for your alliance?
A:We don't recruit.

Q:What alliance do you think will dominate once conquest season starts?
A:It all depends on teamwork, but some alliances will go for easy targets, some will go for hard targets.

Q:Which top 12 alliances do you think will stay around for at least 2 months?
A:All of them have potential at this stage, even if some of them need to change their tactics or approach. One thing many people forget about is that some alliances start much later than others so they're not in the high rankings. There are some underdogs to look out for.

Interview with Mac Edward founder of Rim Express

Q:What inspired you to start an alliance?
A:90% of us come from Kappa, over there, we are Fat Camp and Rising Stars mostly. Those 2 alliances have been working hand in hand since their creation and after 8 months of playing Kappa and achieving every goals we set our selves, many of us felt the need for something new and had no more time to manage 50 cities + accounts. When 2.0 came out, we started to plan a move but we have been waiting for a world with good settings. Psi came along and when it was annouced, we were already around 20 who were ready to start it. Creating the alliance was then just a formality.

A:I can't judge who the best on psi are, there are too many good players I don't know. They are coming from other worlds and they visibly do well (ABPs) for now.

In Rim Express, I know for a fact that players the like of czar666, Psiclone, rounders, Omaha, churchill83, count von count, bc2010, chaos.inc are among the best I had the chance to fight with.

A: Up the charts as we stand today!

Don't we all play to be among the best?

A:prior Grepolis experience,
link to grepostats showing a good deal of ABPs and or DBPs,
we look at the conquests too (inactive, single players and ghost are not the best conquests)
Skype account
team spirit
politeness and knowing how to write a PM with more than : Can I join, pleaaaaaase?

A:wel, the Gauls are looking strong, Multi cultural Mafia, Sausage Smugglers too.

It's just too soon to tell, I don't know the people in those alliances and I can't judge with an good eye.
The only think I'm sure of is that Rim Express will be there among the best

Q:Which top 12 alliances do you think will be around for at least 2 months?
A:Hard to say,
The gauls will be there, i don't see them fail
Rim Express will be there
Fo shizzle after a rough start is surpinsingly well placed
Sausage smugglers are promissing
Infection will hang on

Veritas prime, Semper fi the xile can go both ways...
Bastards and foxhound are definitely going down.

Interview with r3dfox82 founder of D3TH

A: Did I start an alliance? I thought all these people just started following me, like on twitter...?

A: Psi just started, we'll let time tell.

A:O44

A:Am I supposed to set standards? Oh crap... what do I do now?

A:Alliance cap 30, there isn't gonna be much "dominating" when conquests start. Alliances will possibly dominate their oceans... but even that's a little far fetched right now. Do you have any good questions?

Q:Nope. This is me more we're talking about. Last question: Which top 12 alliances do you think will stay around for at least 2 months?
A:2 Months? Your guesses are as good as mine. The alliances with the determination and skill will excel. A good leader goes a long way too ;)

Interview with oliaxel123 founder of Fo Shizzle

A:Well, I was a well respected leader of Shadow Warriors in Chi. People can attest to my...odd ways of getting my point across. The alliance was not doing well enough, it was MRA-ing, so I decided to teach them a lesson, while also weeding out the inactives. I sabotaged them, made them hate me, and it made them stronger, their new alliance started MRA-ing though, so they obviously did not get the point. But I thought I would be a good leader, so I went ahead and made a premade to get myself out there. I was surprised at the number of applications considering my actual cred, but I convinced people that I was intelligent enough, and hardworking enough to help people be their best, I think Fo Shizzle can do just that.

A:Me. My 400-ish points are electrifying. But with all seriousness, it was originally inkcforme, but he left us for the Gauls, but right now I would say that Greyfox666 and mjolnir112 have helped a lot, so I would say those. People should keep in mind that points are not everything when it comes to skill...except for Age of Enlightenment, when it comes to him, money=skill. Then again, he still is skillful, but his massive amount of gold is definitely a handicap

A:I think that if we try hard enough, we will be in the top 5, after being hacked and sabotaged, I am not so sure.

Q:What is the recruitment standard for you alliance?
A:Right now it is 100 points under our average. So we will not recruit people under that threshold unless we have good reason. We expect aggression, but not them being just plain reckless.

A:The Indomitable Gauls, but I think they are inviting all of the good players, so there are not a lot of great cities to conquer.

Q:Which of the top 12 alliances do you think will stay around for at least 2 months?
A:The Gauls. I have a lot of haters so I do not know about myself. But the Gauls have some prime-cut players.

News: Age of Enlightenment conquered his second and third city on August 23rd he conquered sirwedgealot(No alliance) and PaigeSSS from the alliance SWEET CHARIOT. benja81 conquered his second city on August 24 from the player Greystone of the alliance Inglorious Bastards. And I just checked the stats and benja81 just conquered another city and so did xzodd3.

Author's note-
I'll try and get who they took them from and what alliance in the next issue until grepostats updates I only know my alliance conquests and the conquests players are willing to tell me. Please give constructive criticism, compliments and if you absolutely hated it flames are accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look likes you did not include some parts of my interview :p specifically about my hack lol.

DeletedUser18705

I didn't want to draw attention to it. Heist claimed the same thing happened to him basically and they might have downtime to fix something unfix able so yea but the main reason is because I wanted to keep all the interviews with the same questions.

DeletedUser

Alright, I just wanted people to know that I am not 850 points because I am some super mega noob or something haha. And The Heist's situation was a little different...my cousin went on my account and reset it lol, not the same...

DeletedUser18705

That isn't would you told me you told me you got hacked. Anyways it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

Yeah it doesn't, I liked the issue, job well done (hacked = go on my account without my permission by figuring out the password and doing bad stufzzzzz)

DeletedUser18705

If anyone wants to help out they can volunteer.... stingblade quit the world and the other guy that was suppose to help is on vacation. You'll get full credit for what you did. Anyone interested?

DeletedUser

I think this was excellent. All the leaders sound pretty chill and its an excellent format to highlight the players of Psi. Great work!

DeletedUser

you need more formatting and editing, it was just a wall of text to me

DeletedUser15240

you need more formatting and editing, it was just a wall of text to me

What he said, you want it to look pretty, make it an easy read on the reader, too cramped IMO. Also, some otherstuff apart from interviews would be good, rather than just interviews, with a tiny bit of news.

However the interviews were good, I am just giving constructive criticsm

DeletedUser

nice paper exile defiantly a +rep,,keep it up
there isn't much worth reading on the externals in psi but this is an exception
keep up the good work

DeletedUser

very nice

but try putting more spaces between each subject. so it is clearer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah nice one mate. I have to agree with Curly and the Banana but overall it's better than the rest of the rubbish that seems to be allowed to go onto the Psi forum at the moment :)

I'm sure if you take on board the constructive criticism then it will improve greatly. +Rep

DeletedUser

A very good read. However you need to work on format and spelling.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Nice read, instructive, definitely worse a very big + rep for you.

Keep going, this has potential!

DeletedUser18705

A very good read. However you need to work on format and spelling.

~Warlord
The format is my fault. The spelling is just copy and pasted so if it is a spelling error and the answer it's because I copy and pasted. As for the format I was trying to make it a smoother read rather than:

Read from bottom up.

-WaRl0rD- on 8/23/11 at 12:07 AM
I love talking and making friends with other players and had many people who would potentially want to play a world with me so I decided to make an alliance with some friends just to have a good time. I never knew we would make it to #1.

exile192837465 on 8/23/11 at 12:00 AM
First question: What encouraged you to start an alliance?

Anyways I received a message from Silas Greenback asking for a comedy section by Rooster Jones. If you guys like the idea go ahead and recommend someone for it. Whoever gets the most recommendations will get a PM and if they don't accept I'll keep moving down the list.

Ar first I thought jarpenguin would be good but the only funny guys I could think of that played this world are muttzy and Aicy....

DeletedUser

Rooster's got nuttin' to do in Iota... he already pwned the 5,000 that are left there. And he's the best I've heard since my funnyman left the game. And he doesn't even have to be here to be funny - very little he says is on-topic.

DeletedUser

Hey nice paper. An interesting read and now I know more about the top alliance :) +rep

DeletedUser345

News: Age of Enlightenment conquered his second and third city on August 23rd he conquered sirwedgealot(No alliance)

Actually he was in Umbrella Corporation but they kicked ihm because they didnt have the boats to defend him.

DeletedUser

Yeah this is actually kinda interesting, keep up the good work buddy