Psi Paper Issue#1

DeletedUser

Nice, you should have a interview with the top ABP and the top DBP players as-well..
And you should have a awesome chat with the sweet-man "hamero"

and maybe seek out a new player, who you can interview and ask what his expectations are, and so on =)
keep the paper roooolii'n ;)
-H

DeletedUser4013

Are there gonna be any more issues? Those of us who are unable to join in Psi would like to know what's going on over there :)

DeletedUser18705

There will be more.... I just have to come up with something viewers will find entertaining but informative at the same time..... That's why I'm thinking about a comedy segment that way the newspaper itself can be more serious but you still get some laughs in. Seriously anyone have some suggestions or have a reason why I shouldn't do it?

DeletedUser

yes, wars and diplomacy would be nice, maybe some potential diplomatic issues, major conquests, and stuff like that.

DeletedUser18705

That's informative. That's the point of a newspaper wars and major conquests. I'm trying to think of ways to make it entertaining.

DeletedUser

This was right when bp ended, there is not alot to report news wise.

DeletedUser

There will be more.... I just have to come up with something viewers will find entertaining but informative at the same time..... That's why I'm thinking about a comedy segment that way the newspaper itself can be more serious but you still get some laughs in. Seriously anyone have some suggestions or have a reason why I shouldn't do it?

interview me ;-0 I can bring u some inside info about my city and my awesome swordsmen :) (or you can send a spy on me... but dont waste your silver, just PM ingame! )