Public Coalition Against...

Thrillology

Phrourach
What is wrong with MRA's?

I do send messages out, and thankfully I type fast (105-120 words per minute on full sentences, paragraphs).

I'm not making an MRA, but still.
Nothing's wrong with an MRA.

DeletedUser

..who cares if there's such a high alliance cap..
In several months time it's close to impossible to find 20-30 decent and active players..
And why would anybody complain about it? Going to war with MRA is always fun and huge morale boost for your fellow mates.

DeletedUser

I`d like to ask those `serious` players who complain about MRA`s on every new world..... Where did you start???

Get over it!!! :cool:

DeletedUser5859

^ good point.. nothing wrong with MRA's That is where i started.. I think many people down MRA's because some ppl ALWAYS join them.. and they will screw over their own members.. and will always talk so highly of the alliance and lull new players into thinking they are almost untouchable.. and then get slammed by a good alliance.. But if you learn more by losing it is a GREAT place to start.. and who knows sometimes u get an invite from a good alliance if they struggle to take you!

DeletedUser

Over all i think MRA's are good for people just starting to play. However you need a balance of mra and experianced alliances as how would the mra's learn and be come experianced if the bigger players didnt hit them.

Also you often find a little gem in the mra's. its all about the leadership and teaching these guys to be good players

DeletedUser345

You do realise no good player/alliance is going to join this world the settings are dreadful... this is a world for noob players/alliances to join.

DeletedUser

Oy! Mr.Beta!
Oh no you didn't! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do realise no good player/alliance is going to join this world the settings are dreadful... this is a world for noob players/alliances to join.

This is quite offensive, Achilles.
If you do not like the settings then don't play/ stay away. Do not start spitting here.

DeletedUser

Achilles if you are so good why are you afraid of settings?
Do not be so cocky just because you are bit lower than me!

DeletedUser

The way I see it is you gotta start somewhere! Even if I am new to playing this particular game, I have played many games just like it. Which I think gives me a bit of a heads up to other noobs. You have to remember that everyone starts from the bottom. So good (new) players will arise from all this!!

DeletedUser

Somebody are Afraid of the Noobs.. Only one reason for this thread..

Somebodys got wet pants..

The Noobs are coming ARGH - what to do, what to do??