Public Coalition Against...

DeletedUser

unfortureatly they will be going as fast as they came lol

ever seen that bit in the films where they charge the door and the person on the other side opens it just as they reach it.......

DeletedUser1405

Yet again someone wants to make a name for themselves by criticising MRA,s. Before knocking them have you checked out the stats in the other worlds, Large alliances have always done well in every world.
Dont criticise this way of playing without doing your homework, it doesnt make you look good it makes you look foolish.
Personally i say each to their own, if they want to hide behind lots of inactive people all well and good more for the rest of us to attack, but stop with the labelling its childish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

wow

Yet again someone wants to make a name for themselves by criticising MRA,s. Before knocking them have you checked out the stats in the other worlds, Large alliances have always done well in every world.
dont criticise this way of playing without doing your homework, it doesnt make you look good it makes you look foolish.
Personally i say each to their own, if they want to hide behind lots of inactive people all well and good more for the rest of us to attack, but stop with the labelling its childish.

iam in chok, ther is someone with:cool: som sens in hire

good one

Whit respekt to all god playres, and noobs

The bringer off peace

Kraniet

DeletedUser17561

I`d like to ask those `serious` players who complain about MRA`s on every new world..... Where did you start???

Get over it!!! :cool:

This is the official BlitzRimmer postion, which is pretty much the same as our unofficial position (this being a quasi-clandestine concept, like if we were drunk at a bar exchanging secrets or digging a shallow grave to hide that priest we just ran over):

People speak pejoratively about the so-called "MRA" for 2 main reason:

Pack mentality - they see other people doing it and like all lemmings think "I should be doing this as well so I will not get attacked as soon as bp drops". The technical name for these people are imbeciles. We are going to attack you anyway.

The second reason is fear-based decision making. People want to post in the forums and look tough. You have 2 choices: pick the best players and insult them, or pick the worst players, which collect in MRAs. If you pick on the best players, as soon as bp drop you become a farm. Consequently, these forum-warriors swirl down the toilet bowl to the lowest point and pick on people that have very little chance of retaliating - and MRA bashing is born. the technical term for these people are Cowards. We are going to attack you as well, because we know you will fold like a cheap suit.

If you are polite - we can bypass your city since there are enough targets in the grepoverse.

However, some MRAs do become drunk on their sadly misplaced confidence-in-numbers thing and behave in a boorish manner. They go to the top of the list, as the Elite Olympus Warriors will find out in 4 days

DeletedUser1405

I disagree there friend, most people jump on the MRA bandwaggon because it makes them look cool and they think people are fooled. Needless to say most are not.
Large alliances will always be around so can they just be left alone, if you dont like them dont join One easy as.
You say safety in numbers i say great way to get farms when they go inactive and before they get kicked.
Is it wrong for people to work in different ways, just think if we all worked the same how boring it would be.
Give it a month and see how it stands then.

DeletedUser

Let's hope all the El Doratos alliances have the same fate as the El Doratos has.You can call the expert sabotagor FatLady if you want to sabotage the alliance.

DeletedUser20429

When I first played in Rho I was in an alliance named Seekers Of the Night it still exists and has over 1m points after I left them I joined The Knights Who Say Ni presently known as Demons Goddesses n Death and was with them for a short time and then I was put in their academy Star X then I left Star X a few months later joined TRT and then got booted and now I am with Owl The United Nations :)

DeletedUser15240

Right, one of the rare times I come on these forums, I was looking around and saw this: the classic mostly noob group, slagging of MRAs and calling them noobish and claiming to be elite, when most of them have never actually got above 10 cities lets say.

The term MRA is ridiculously thrown around these days. I saw a post of too many 70+ member alliances. I must saw I laughed. having over 70 does not make you an MRA. Frankly having over 100 is no where near an proper MRA. MRAs frankly need over 250 members to be classed as one IMO, and the movement of alliance caps has made it very hard to be an MRA. In the older grepo servers, the caps either weren't there, or where very high. I remember in delta all the alliances having pretty high membership. Delta was 500 member cap, and there was a 3 branch alliance, which was pretty full. less than 150 in a top 12 alliance was pretty rare and the Huns had around 250 at one point.

Besides, alliances which mass recruit promising players succeed the best. I am going to take PV for example. They were called an MRA frequently, as they were letting in a lot of noobs who showed promise. To think that someone who has never played the game before is therefore terrible is idiotic frankly. Some of the best players, like Milos for example were taken in as noobs. If the newbies aren't learning then kicking is hardly an effort. If you try to be all exclusive you are never going to last long. People quit, and too many seem to forget this.

Besides, the amount of alliances in grepolis that are actually elite is minute, and by elite I mean an alliance where all the members are active, and actively participate in operations and such. People claim to be this, but very very rarely are.

Thats my word said, hope it provided some reflection of my thoughts on this matter

DeletedUser1405

What happened to freedom to choose, if you dont like large alliances then dont join One, to many jump on this bandwaggon without looking at past history.
Yes they have inactives, but you remove them as quick as they appear and eventually you end up with a large core of very active players.
I am still to find a world where an Elite alliace has worked on its own and won over, it just doesnt happen, they call so called large alliances then make pacts with all the other Elites, surely this makes them One large alliance so either way you lose.

DeletedUser

Guys, this has really gotten out of hand.

I meant this as a fairly lighthearted thread, and now I see that many people are taking it personnally.

The world has already released anyway, so this is obsolete. Please, can we stop this pointless arguement? (I use the word arguement loosly)

DeletedUser21418

need som help ????

What happened to freedom to choose, if you dont like large alliances then dont join One, to many jump on this bandwaggon without looking at past history.
Yes they have inactives, but you remove them as quick as they appear and eventually you end up with a large core of very active players.
I am still to find a world where an Elite alliace has worked on its own and won over, it just doesnt happen, they call so called large alliances then make pacts with all the other Elites, surely this makes them One large alliance so either way you lose.

jUST WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT IN FRONT OFF YOU RIGHT NOW

DeletedUser1405

Guys, this has really gotten out of hand.

I meant this as a fairly lighthearted thread, and now I see that many people are taking it personnally.

The world has already released anyway, so this is obsolete. Please, can we stop this pointless arguement? (I use the word arguement loosly)

Im not taking it personally if you look at my other posts in other worlds/threads its my pet hate.
I cant stand fools trying to make a name for themselves by trying to get others thinking they are so called Elites when they are really Newbies that are still learning the game.
Its nothing to do with the alliances in this world its the game in general its full of players that love themselves and like to pull others down for the choices they make. If this makes me unpopular then so be it, i will stand ny my views as i always have done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im not taking it personally if you look at my other posts in other worlds/threads its my pet hate.
I cant stand foold trying to make a name for themselves by trying to get others thinking they are so called Elites when they are really Newbies that are still learning the game.
Its nothing to do with the alliances in this world its the game in general its full of players that love themselves and like to pull others down for the choices they make. If this makes me unpopular then so be it, i will stand ny my views as i always have done.

I am with this idea but guys check Athens and see which alliances (2) are kicking *** there and they are both against many alliances.