Pnp Public Enemy

• Thread starter Venomvine The Warped
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I woke up on a rainy day and decided to hop on Grepolis. I'm looking at alliances, and I see an alliance with a very bad case of:
The N00b Disease

I decide instantly to make a Pnp, so the world can be alerted about a bad alliance.

As soon as I see this, I am determined to read more:
9c06d489-b811-4824-9096-03ad347bb143_zpsa378cf51.jpg
[

So, you're telling me they have people who have NO IDEA on how to play the game, AND experienced players? Thats not a very good combination if you asked me (which you didn't).

I read more:
d650a9fe-a0f3-456b-af93-dec71499412a_zpsdb6303f6.jpg

That part really SCREAMS MRA.

I will research more later. This is all that I found just by their profile. This will be updated soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for starting this thread.:D

Wondering if next time you look at the ranking or amount of players.

Hope for new players that it is not in an alliance with you. Experience sharing in the Alliance makes these just stronger.

We have no lower limit because we prefer players who fit in the Alliance than so-called toppers who play for themselves.

Already look forward to the next update.;)

DeletedUser

hahaha hilarious

First of all : Shouldn't a alliance be judged by their actions and loyalty, instead of some alliance profile
Second : New members can learn very fast and if they are loyal, sometimes they are more useful than experienced players
And last : If you look at the stats you will see we are not that noob at all

So next time you are bored, it's raining and you wanna shout something here, first do some research

But you made me laugh so thank you for that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all : Shouldn't a alliance be judged by their actions and loyalty, instead of some alliance profile

^ I agree here, but based on first impressions, shouldn't the face of your alliance state that, and not that you'll take anyone and everyone?

Gotta love MRA's ! :pro:

DeletedUser

Got to say that looking at the stats of Public Enemy they are a really decent alliance and one I would like to be in (but I'm not Dutch)!

DeletedUser39931

A 69 member top 5 alliance that is in the top 10 in both alliance attackers and alliance defenders.

If thats an MRA then nearly every alliance in this world is

DeletedUser

What ever happened to the days of the first gen worlds that had quality PnP's
You know, the ones that had substance, made sense, and the author actually did research?

DeletedUser

Propaganda is based off of rumor and falsehoods meant to discredit/humiliate/demoralize an enemy ;)

Nowhere is it said that it has to be true!

DeletedUser

It has to have a grain of truth to be any good or people won't even slightly believe it and will laugh at the maker

DeletedUser

I Realy Love this :)
thanks for the compliments.

Check the Dutch server before you say anything stupid hahahhaa