Pumpkin Hunt Forum Competition

DeletedUser

This thread is a forum competition for the in-game Pumpkin Hunt. As we know the in-game event is:

To start a "pumpkin hunt" click on a pumpkin in the ocean. Each pumpkin hunt lasts 60 seconds. During this time you must scroll over the map and collect as many pumpkins as possible.

For each pumpkin you collect in the 60 seconds, you will increase the duration of the special Halloween spell on your current city for one hour. The Halloween spell increases your production of all your resources by 5%. Let me give you a scary example...

Further information:

Please note that you can only collect each pumpkin once. Also you may not conduct a "pumpkin hunt" as long as the Halloween spell is active. A maximum of 10 pumpkins can be collected during each "pumpkin hunt".

Pumpkin Collector:
Collect the pumpkins, there are 4 levels according to the amount of pumpkins found;
search_pumpkin_1.png
Found 20 Pumpkins.
search_pumpkin_2.png
Found 50 Pumpkins.
search_pumpkin_3.png
Found 90 Pumpkins.
search_pumpkin_4.png
Found 130 Pumpkins.

These are the #s located on the wiki, and could have changed since last year.

Now since this is for all fun and games, the forum competition would be to see whoever can collect the most pumpkins. For in-game, the last Pumpkin Collector award can only be achieved by collecting 130 pumpkins. So for the forum competition, it will be this.

Who ever finds the most pumpkins by the end of the event, will receive the forum title of
fearlesspumpkinhunter.jpg

Along with the title, the player to find the most will receive 500 gold
coinsv.png
The player to find the second most will receive 300 gold
coinsv.png
Lastly, the player to find the third most will receive 100 gold
coinsv.png

Of course some sort of proof would be needed to add certainty that the pumpkin hunter is not an impostor or a fake or a phony, a sham, a wannabe, a fraud, a quack, the point has been got . . . so a screenshot like this is required to be posted in this thread.

pumpkinhunt3.jpg

A screenshot such as the above would be good enough, however, also included in your submission should be you ingame name and the world you did this on. There are gold prizes also with this so ingame name and world that this was done on is needed.

The submission period will start and end with the event, so be sure to take make frequent screenshots of ur progress.

When you are ready to submit, you may only do so once (cannot submit for each world you play), please post ur submissions in this thread.

Ingame name:
World done on:
screenshot

Winners will be announced shortly after the event has finished.

Spooky Haunting,
phoenixavier
Forum Titan

pumpkin3.png
pumpkin2.png
pumpkinr.png
pumpkin1l.png
pumpkinr.png
pumpkin2.png
pumpkin3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Reminder*​

This forum competition is based off of the ingame event, there are no pumpkins to find on the forums, the screenshots are from ingame.

Also please post your submissions in this thread in order for them to count. Ingame name, world, and screenshot must be included to be eligible to win. Not providing your ingame name because it's your forum name will make you ineligible.

Follow this link to learn how to take a screenshot.

DeletedUser

Here is my SS. From what I understood, there should be a 4th award - one for logging in o9n Halloween night.. which i did but did not get the award.

opppssss forgot this on my last post

pumkin-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay in announcing a winner, I am currently not at my house and will be there within the next couple of hours, and I will announce a winner as soon as possible :).

Believe it or not, i still recieved an entry or too since the event has ended, I just want to make sure everyone that has taken screenshots hass got the chance and opportunity to participate in this competition. :D

DeletedUser

1st place = [user]moscleo1[/user] with 197 pumpkins and will receive 500 gold as well as the title of Fearless Pumpkin Hunter :)
2nd place = [user]SamLatoo[/user], [user]Roobarbolis[/user], [user]Zabeast[/user] with 170 pumpkins and will receive 300 gold each :)
3rd place = [user]sq31[/user] with 165 pumpkins and will receive 100 gold :)

Some of the entries did not include the players ingame name, and some of the screenshots were not legible. If you were one of those players, your entry was disqualified. The screenshot was your "proof", if it cannot be read, then we cannot prove you won. The ingame name issue was addressed in the 2nd post of this thread, where i said:

*Reminder*​
Ingame name, world, and screenshot must be included to be eligible to win. Not providing your ingame name because it's your forum name will make you ineligible.

DeletedUser

Congratulations To All! :)

images