Push Notification / No Alarm

DeletedUser55357

I was attacked overnight 14 times and my mobile phone never sounded an alarm. End result I got put under seige without any notification of alarm even though it was selected

DeletedUser55357

I get G notification but no alarm going off. Even after i uninstalled app of phone and installed again tested and still have no alarm sounding off

DeletedUser51423

There is a known issue with the attack alarm on certain phones, the devs are working on a permanent fix. The push notification is a temporary fix, while they are trying to correct the overall issue.

DeletedUser41625

Alarm in Samsung Note 8 not working....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41625

The City name change is not getting updated in App

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41625

Incoming CS within a siege is showing as a normal attack .... I lost a city because of this.... Is this a new update?

DeletedUser55187

Incoming CS within a siege is showing as a normal attack .... I lost a city because of this.... Is this a new update?

I've seen that before. We could see all the attacks and then suddenly the switch to support, so it looked like a cs was coming, but none of the attacks showed as a cs. Sure enough - one of them was a cs.

DeletedUser51423

If you could please keep this to one issue per thread please, and currently all of these issues are being looked into.

DeletedUser11165

Some form of update or announcement on this issue would of been the right thing to do. On Iphone the alarm is working but certainly on new Samsungs push notifications are not working.

For those with access to GRC tools or another phone this is less of an issue though i despise Iphones but for alot of players this is a serious effect plus it has created an unfair playing field where some players have alarms and others don't purely bases on the phone they have by looks as i notice it tends to be everyone with a new Samsung - Myself with an S9 alarm does not work but on Iphone it does.

arie001nl

Hekatontarch
I agree with Djrlol

it is unfair that the phone NOT work for all players

i suggest that NOBODY start in a new world again till Innogram has repaired this Bug

I'm already contacting support for months now

If nobody enters a new world, the income of Innogram will fall down

We are already waiting to long till this MAJOR-BUG has been fixed

arie001nl

Hekatontarch
another option is innogram disable alarm for everyone till they have fix it

can a innogram-responsibility reply in this thread too

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The issue is being worked on by the developers but the main issue lies outside of their control and our devs have to wait for that to be fixed before they can finish the fix on their end. It sounds confusing but there should be more news soon. When I find out more I'll let you know.

DeletedUser55134

Take a break guys, enjoy life, I am sure the developers are doing their best.

arie001nl

Hekatontarch
what will innogram do in the meantime till this MAJOR-bug is fixed?
everyone should have he same conditions to play the game

else it is not a fair game play

DeletedUser11165

If the issue is out of their control then it lies within the latest android software or something on Samsung's - this info would help actually

DeletedUser55572

The issue is being worked on by the developers but the main issue lies outside of their control and our devs have to wait for that to be fixed before they can finish the fix on their end. It sounds confusing but there should be more news soon. When I find out more I'll let you know.
-
If the issue is out of their control then it lies within the latest android software or something on Samsung's - this info would help actually
^

That sounds like a android issue not grep