PvP: Illuminati vs Camels

DeletedUser

Ah ha! Well done Camels! I salute you ;)

So Camels seem to be learning a few things here, its making for an interesting war and quite funny and infuriating at the same time. Can't help but laugh at being one upped by some of these guys. I have to admit, a couple of these camel boys gained my respect *chuckles*

So here's what happened:

Mr.Salas writes to me and says he's quitting. I move in and clear/revolt one of his cities and I also clear another for another member of ours to take. But it seems Greymist revolted the cities right after we did and got his colony ship there. My colony ship was 1 hour away when I get this message:

313rel2.jpg

You little scavenger greymist :p haha.

So I decide..hey, might as well revolt the city..see if he defends it and if I can take it, great..if not then at least we'll kill a good amount of their defenses.

So I revolt Salanas2 (the city I cleared for another alliance mate), and two or three of my alliance members sent in a couple attacks..

And we lost lmao. Well done greymist. I didn't lose my colony ship but I lost the troops.

Also had a slow moment in terms of DER Aramay..cast a divine favor on your fleet. Did I? nope..seems I left my brain in bed when I got up this morning. So greymist took advantage:

24pj42w.jpg

wv50rt.jpg

And he took a few lessons from me when I defended against their 4 day pow wow of constant attacks on me. He defended with troops over biremes, and it seems he has gold since he built five wall levels in 5 hours (got his wall to level 25 before my colony ship landed)...sooo..looks like I'm gonna have to use a bit more strategy with my dear friend greymist here. Well done, mate. I love a challenge :p

But..he decided to attack me and lost more troops and fleet then I did overall so it sort of offset his nice victory over me today:

28sne5e.jpg

2hx0pxe.jpg

dw2nwl.jpg

And I have more of them spying me so looks like I'll be getting more bp pretty soon :)

33onvx5.jpg

So, lets see..I can hold 12 cities now..if they attack that should be another 2 cities so a total of 14. *smiles*

But anyway, nice defending there greymist. You are a worthy opponent. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not nice to post others troop numbers. I notice yours are blacked out.

DeletedUser

My dear Aramay.

Goodness, I love saying that. So sad how we could have been friends, but you are way too long winded for me. At some point you have to realize, with so many words, talk becomes cheap and your promises lose their value.

Anyway, I LOVE your PnP(?) or PvP, whatever you want to call it. You really are talented. I loved your story that you made up along with it. That's all it is after all, just another story fabricated by the author to make themselves look good. If you have any being published, I would really enjoy reading them sometime. Seriously ;)

Just to clear the smokey air between us for some of the readers, before all of this "hoop-lah" started, I kept my word in saying that we would not attack your refugee that you recruited, but you already know this. I lead the attacks prior to your alliance's intake of such refugee, but halted the attacks from Sovereign Guard members once he became one of your members. And then of course, we met... What a beautiful day that was. You spoke so well, I thought we had something for a moment... Just kidding.

Two of his cities were conquered by members within my allies who were not under my control, no matter how badly you misinterpreted your "tip" from one of our leaders within the allies. The fact of the matter is, we share all information with eachother through the allies, so your mass mails to our alliance members scraping for information about a so called "conspiracy" against your precious Illuminati just proved to us that you really are just a snooping little... female dog.

And to call me a liar? Rude! I'll forgive you... eventually.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack your thread. After all, I am enjoying the story as it goes along. I'm looking forward to what happens next. Although I have to tell you, from some of the spy reports I've seen, your guys look like they're having more fun playing Sim City rather than preparing for battle. Easier for me :)

Turtles are considered a delicacy in some countries (I think?). Grepolis is no different. Lunch time :D You're all food. We like the Camels, for their personality and friendship. We don't like you because you lack both. I tried to be nice to you, but you're one of those people that never know when to back off and be quiet until they embarass themselves in front of everyone by ranting and raving about stuff they have no control over. And then to fabricate the story in a public forum so people could get the wrong impression about us? Who's the desperate one seeking recognition Aramay? Most of us are quiet about the situation, and will remain quiet until we deal with it accordingly. Actions speak louder than words sweeatheart, and all I've seen from you are very long messages filled with many many words, and not a single action to follow.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing your next story. I have the PERFECT ending for you.

DeletedUser

It's not nice to post others troop numbers. I notice yours are blacked out.

Why's it not nice to show others troop numbers? They lost those troops so its not like I'm sharing spy reports (which I would) *shrugs* lol.

And I don't show MY troop numbers because I dont want them to know what I used to beat them. We're still at war afterall. It would be mighty stupid of me to post what numbers/types of troops I had in my city otherwise they could counter it and expect it in the future yes?

Besides, this is war..not a popularity contest. I'm not here to be nice :p

DeletedUser

My dear Aramay.

Thanks for your reply. I know you probably took this opportunity to insult/slander me. But i'm not going to bother reading this so thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my story and write your own diatribe. Glad I inspire so much love. Tis the season after all.

We have a little bet over here going on. We're wondering which one of you jokers from sovereign will pull the worst loony toon. Who's going to plow all of their troops into a brick wall? Which one of these boys is going to pull a wile E coyote...come ride your acme rocket in dollface, you're about to learn the meaning of the word backfire.

I'll put my money on you. Thanks in advance for the bp. More room to take more cities :D

Abada abada abada thats all folks ! ;) beep beep. haha.

DeletedUser

I was actually praising you. If I didn't know any better, I would believe that you didn't read my post, but I know you did.

The only thing we're wondering on this side is who gets each city of yours. Clearing your players on this side has proven to be quite easy. Your little piggies are going to cry all the way home, until they realize we took that too.

Have a great day Aramay :)

DeletedUser

Why's it not nice to show others troop numbers? They lost those troops so its not like I'm sharing spy reports (which I would) *shrugs* lol.

And I don't show MY troop numbers because I dont want them to know what I used to beat them. We're still at war afterall. It would be mighty stupid of me to post what numbers/types of troops I had in my city otherwise they could counter it and expect it in the future yes?

Besides, this is war..not a popularity contest. I'm not here to be nice :p

It's not nice to show others troops for the same reason you don't want your troops shown. They may not want their troop numbers broadcast. Sure...its war, but even in war there are such things as common decency. Show your own troops all you want, just leave others out of it. It's a jerky thing to do.

Right...I know...you don't care and you don't have to be nice and you don't care about being liked. Still a super jerk thing to do.

DeletedUser

Hmm, Jenn, you seem to lack common logic in this argument. Whats the difference? I share all attack reports with my allies who are the ones in on this war anyways. So what does it matter if they see it here or via mails? And what of it if others see this? They wont look at this and go "hmm think I'll hit greymist now"..you see? So it doesn't matter.

Listen, when I attack someone I go in knowing that they and all their little friends are going to know exactly what I hit them with and which cities sent what troops and fleet. It's public record after that so I think you're a bit too sensitive for a war game and lack common sense. Besides, did I not post my own losses in terms of light ships? lmao. See? you have no grounds for your little comment.

But you're entitled to your own opinion. If thats all you have to contribute then thanks anyways. Happy Christmas :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, my reports, 23 pages worth have very few of my attacks after helping so many defend and all the divine powers and all that garbage. So Most of my attack reports are gone.

I had one attack of 1k slings and 16 catapults against a camel and they all died and I received a question mark for their troops since I didn't kill them all. Had a couple more sling bombs and cats do that. Hop bombs and so on.

Anyways, because this seems to be such an issue with some people lol...and because my only point is that I hide my surviving defenses because they're still ALIVE..I will post my walls.

I'm blacking out what I lost as a defender because, again, my opponents will know what types of troops I favored.

This ones for you Jenn..consider it an early Christmas gift ;)

21dqtlf.jpg

abme4l.jpg

As you can see, my defensive kills exceed my offensive at this point. Camels decided they would target me exclusively for over a week and so, that is the result.

Enjoy :)

DeletedUser

May I just say that if the Athenians or Legion ever came for you then you would be dead, pretty fast ;)

I like the way you guys are defending and attacking but you it seems that you have never faced a big alliance that has really good/experienced leaders and battle plans.

And I am confused, are Illuminati on IceBlades side or yours?

DeletedUser13647

And I am confused, are Illuminati on IceBlades side or yours?

Illuminati was on Aramay's side until they booted all their members in Ocean 53 and asked for a cease-fire as they rest of them are in Ocean 75? Then their brother alliance 0-53 Illuminati templars continued the war even after Illuminati broke their ties with them.

DeletedUser

Well thats odd. You people in 070's are odd. You make alliances, give some guy leaders rights, he kicks people and then you make 5 braches and take on Legion ;)

DeletedUser

You do not need a dozen branches for that, you just need better players than Legion has.