Q&A For All!

DeletedUser8396

No. Because currently there are only three things that are impossible. Perpetual motion, reaching absolute zero and nothing being impossible. By stating that everything is possible you are making perpetual motion and reaching absolute zero possible and thus rendering the statement that not everything is possible false and there for nothing can be impossible.

I can count much more than 3 impossible things....

DeletedUser33530

No. Because currently there are only three things that are impossible. Perpetual motion, reaching absolute zero and nothing being impossible. By stating that everything is possible you are making perpetual motion and reaching absolute zero possible and thus rendering the statement that not everything is possible false and there for nothing can be impossible.
You totally ignored the "if" in my question.

DeletedUser22115

like pebs having a sense of humor
h98414330

DeletedUser8396

When in doubt. C4.

If everything was possible, is it possible, for something to be impossible?

If everything were possible, the idea and word of impossible would cease to exist as we couldn't perceive it. Impossibility would cease to exist, and thus your question is invalid as it would require impossibility (and the idea of impossibility) to exist in a world it could not.

Are you a telepath? If no, ask the telepaths of my followup question.

DeletedUser

you didn't name several, and perpetual motion is kinda a thing...

DeletedUser22115

Just say yes, Just say there's nothing hold you back, Its not a test, Nor a trick of the mind, only love? Snowpatrol