DeletedUser

Installation instructions:
Refresh your page (if you are in Grepolis) or restart your browser

qm7fdxlt.png

Quack Toolsammlung V2.51.00
Directlink | Mirror1 | Mirror2 | Website | Changelog | Github | Facebook

Features:
  • The width of the forum is automatically increased
  • Extended farming villages overview (Captain)
  • Extended reports
  • Google Docs included into the game
  • Hotkeys
  • Extended island overview
  • Extended culture overview
  • Extended senate
  • Extended townlist
  • Window mode for the city view
  • Transport calculator
  • Export buildings/troops/etc. to BB-Code
  • Export Troops/command overview/simulator/etc. to image
  • Online Timer
  • All important tools for Grepolis in one menu+button bar
  • And much more!
    You can find a full and extensive description of all the features here: http://grepolisqt.de/en/features/

If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about the script please don't hesitate to comment - I appreciate every feedback, found bug or improvement to the translation.

This script is officially approved by the staff of this market:
Forum
Wiki

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whow Quack,
welcome to the english servers :D I would have expected you here much earlier...
And to the rest of you: This is the best collection of userscripts for grepo ever! Of course there also are the Tools provided by Dio which you will have to prove whenever they become allowed here ...
kind regards,
Pete

DeletedUser42857

Good to have you here. Great set of tools. Absolutely invaluable. thank you for all your continued work.

However.

I think the inactivity indicator on the latest updates is a step too far. Yes, I know that inactivity is easily checked on various different sites, but there is still some work in going to those sites, checking the activity, seeing if there is a reason etc.

The new icons are, I just think they are a step too far. I just think it oversteps what a script should do a little bit.

xdggfc.png

DeletedUser29066

Just downloaded and installed, will start experimenting with it. I already like the hot keys, once I remember what they are they'll come in real handy

DeletedUser27700

Good to have you here. Great set of tools. Absolutely invaluable. thank you for all your continued work.

However.

I think the inactivity indicator on the latest updates is a step too far. Yes, I know that inactivity is easily checked on various different sites, but there is still some work in going to those sites, checking the activity, seeing if there is a reason etc.

The new icons are, I just think they are a step too far. I just think it oversteps what a script should do a little bit.

xdggfc.png

None of these sites have any access to your actual login times, so they are all simply guessing based on things like city and battle point changes. If this script gets removed at some point, I will be sure to let you guys know.

DeletedUser42857

Dont get me wrong, i love the quack script, wouldnt be without it, the shortcuts, quick access to GS etc are brilliant.

Just for me personally, the highlighting of inactives i feel a bit uncomfortable with :D Although its a good way to get dbp i guess, take a day off :D

DeletedUser

I understand your position and I thought about this, too. But as of right now it is far from accurate and you still have to check the Stats of the last days or weeks to be sure that someone is inactive because Tonda's townsearch just considers the growth of townpoints. So the only work done is that it filters players who are most likely active because they developed their cities. Anyway I'm sorry if this concerns anybody - that was not my intention.
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif

Greetings
Quack

DeletedUser

Due to the downfall of userscripts.org unfortunately you all need to update manually this time. After that the updater should work as usual. This update has some rather important changes which were necessary after the latest Grepolis updates. Enjoy!

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of RU (by DJEDIVER, Mr.ancientGreek)
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by Thodoris)
  • Translations: Improvement of ES (by F0NT3, cuervobrujo)
  • Translations: Added BR (by ==CrAZyWoW==)
  • Translations: Added CZ (by jarajanos)
  • Messages (Bugfix): Wrong window title of the export function
  • Hotkeys: You can choose to use the Space key instead of the Enter key to jump to a town (switch in the scriptmanager)
  • Hotkeys (Bugfix): After an update of Grepolis it was again possible to use the Council of Heroes hotkey even though heroes are deactivated on the current world
  • Grepopoints (Bugfix): Wrong calculation of the building points in the new senate window
  • Updater: The script now tries to find an update only every 24 hours
  • Code (other): Some changes in the code by Menidan
  • Grepolismenu: The button for the old townview can now open the new townview as an alternative (change it in the scriptmanager)
  • Inactivity display: Now available for US, BR, RU, PL, IT
  • Toolbox: Tondas Townsearch is now the default townsearch in US, BR, RU, PL, IT
  • Script-Manager: Added a button in the info tab to look for a script update
  • Script-Manager: Some CSS improvements
  • Donations: A huge thank you goes to the following persons for their generous donations:
    Falk T. - 5€
    Christian B. - 1€

DeletedUser

Changes since V2.32.00:
  • Island info: Inactivity display added
  • Island info: Player names are changed to links which lead to their user profile
  • Towninfo (Bugfix): Under certain circumstances the inactivity display in reserved towns showed the inactivity of the player who reserved the town
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by douglasgoclv, ==CrAZyWoW==)
  • Translations: Improvement of DE (by Scav77)
  • Translations: Improvement of ES (by cuervobrujo)
  • Translations: Improvement of HU (by Betagamer)
  • Translations: Improvement of PL (by Tropsy Kretts, Polny Konik)
  • Grepopoints (Bugfix): Fixed a bunch of problems with the special buildings
  • Grepopoints (Bugfix): Under certain circumstances points could be displayed multiple times
  • Hotkeys (Bugfix): Fixed the hotkey to open the cityview
  • Code (other): Quick fix due to the last Grepolis Update
  • Code (other): Another attempt to fix some problems during the start of Grepolis
  • Stats & Scripts list: Added some tools and scripts to the list
  • Reports: Report folders are now sorted alphabetically instead of by their internal Id (disable it in the scriptmanager)
  • Agora: Added additional info to the tab “Outside” to make troop organization easier

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of DE (by Scav77)
  • Translations: Improvement of CZ (by Apolon Foibos)
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by douglasgoclv)
  • Updater: The script now tries to find an update only every 6 hours
  • Script-Manager: Some additions to the info tab
  • Transport calculator (Bugfix): The display didn’t refresh when the spell menu was opened
  • Tradeinfo (Bugfix): Fixed some problems with the trading extension when multiple windows were opened
  • Towninfo (Bugfix): Fixed some problems with the GS button and the Inactivitydisplay when multiple windows were opened
  • Grepopoints (Bugfix): The amount of base points for a building wasn’t added for level 1 buildings in the construction queue
There are some problems with Greasemonkey 2.0 right now which can't be easily fixed so I don't recommend updating to 2.0 just yet.
If you don't wanna miss out on the Grepolis Report Converter you can do this:

DeletedUser36146

I wouldnt be too sure on that one. Did the upgrades - all fine for a week - now it doesnt want to play :(
so back to 1.51 and v2.36 for me (had to hunt around but found it) Works fine now.
Great little tool - just sorry I cant offer more accurate feedback
although Firefox did an upgrade recently so that maybe the root of it

DeletedUser42857

Working fine with latest versions of Tampermonkey (Chrome and opera) and Violentmonkey (opera)

DeletedUser

Yep it's an issue with Firefox - I'm working on it. In the meantime I uploaded version 2.37.01 to provide some bugfixes and translations which were laying around... :)

You can still use the script if you downgrade your Firefox to version 30.

Greetings,
Quack

DeletedUser

Thanks for your work on this. I ended up going back to GM 1.15 because that was the last time everything worked together perfectly. :)

Of course...now everything is running REALLY slow. LOL!

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Code (other): The script now works with Greasemonkey 1.15++ and Firefox 30++
  • Caves overview: Some to changes to the search function (code related mainly)
  • Toolbox: Tondas Polissuche is now the standard polissearch for al markets
  • Inactivity display: The function is now available for all markets
  • Reports (Bugfix): Folder sorting stopped the moving of reports via Drag&Drop from working
  • Google Docs (Bugfix): The input field to change to the URL got out of place in Chrome
  • Google Docs (Bugfix): The saved URL was deleted when the save function of the script manager was used
  • Transport calculator: The calculation of all troops which are stationed outside of the city is now temporarily disabled
  • Donations: Thank you so much for the ongoing support! A huge thank you goes to:
    Edith M. - 10 Euro
    Nepomuk P. - 50 Euro (wow!)
    and one anonymous donator

DeletedUser47514

I'm having an issue...

The activity indicator doesn't seem to be working properly as it seems to be offset by a -7. Here is a screen capture.

http://grab.by/z2Jk

Thanks in advance for helping me correct this.
-abordoli

DeletedUser

Thank you for the report! I will check if this has to do with my script or with the townsearch of Tonda (from where the script gets the required data for the indicator)

*edit* On which server are you playing?
*edit2* I think I found you. Weirdly enough this is how it looks for me:
fhgbpaym10.jpg

Could be a temporary database issue. Please check if you still have the same problem (also for other islands)