Script Quack Toolsammlung - Support

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of PL (by danon2)
  • Translations: Improvement of GR (by juvekdk, ΤζονακοςΚ)
  • Translations: Improvement of FR (by jbrek)
  • Translations: Improvement of ES (by cuervobrujo)
  • Hotkeys (Bugfix): The hotkey to open the notes is now working again
  • Hotkeys: The hotkey to open the towngroup overview is temporarily disabled until Grepolis resolves a bug which can be triggered by this feature
  • Toolbox: New symbol for the Grepolis Finder
I can't really talk about the bug but as you can see I did remove the concerning feature with this update and maybe you can figure out the rest :)

Richard, I "humbly" ask you to unban my script...pretty please :cool:

Greetings
Quack

DeletedUser30490

question,whats the list of keys for shortcuts and can you change them to your preference ?
loving this btw
geat job

DeletedUser

You can find a list of the hotkeys here:

yewbcgli21.jpg

You can't change them at moment (unless you edit the code) but this is definitely something which will be implemented in the future.

Greetings
Quack

DeletedUser30490

yeah i saw that now...couldn't see it cause of DIO tools those images thing

DeletedUser

I've been using it the past half hour, it's very nifty!

Well done!

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of FR (by ToolFire, aldo666)
  • Translations: Improvement of GR (by ioannis.ioannis)
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by Siloperg47)
  • Translations: Improvement of HU (by Shia-ko)
  • Alliance forum (Bugfix): The width of the forum did change in combination with the GRC
  • Messages: Changes to the width of the recipient and subject box.
neue_nachricht22.jpg

DeletedUser30490

dude LOVE the new report screenshot thing
seriously great work with that!!

+rep

Edit:the 1650 images X 5 getting the hosting thing banned....does it apply to all the servers this tool is being used or 1650 X 5 for En and 1650 X 5 dutch and so on...or like i said before 1650 X 5 for all the servers?

might get banned rel fast if so

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of FR (by jojopt)
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by tesseus)
  • Toolbox: Multiple improvements to the code
  • Toolbox: Better performance during opening/closing
  • Toolbox: Long names are now supported and no longer break the menu
  • Toolbox: Adjusts automatically if the Grepolis Toolkit is installed (FR only)
  • Reports(Bugfix): The losses of ressources weren't shown if heroes were involved in the battle.
  • Reports: Reports can now be uploaded as a screenshot directly from within the game. There are different customizations possible to hide certain parts of a report
bqstllfe73.jpg

I hope I didn't forget any report types. If this is the case you probably don't see any or wrong settings for this report. You can send me the screenshot if you like and I change things accordingly.

Regarding all Chrome users: You probably noticed that the page with the screenshot opens in a popup. Chrome does this per default and I can't do nothing about it except some cheap workarounds. You could however install an addon which opens popups per default as a new tab. You can find the link in the export window (bottom right button).

Regarding the use of Adf.ly Links:
You will only be redirected to an Adf.ly Link for the first report you export daily. After that you will get to the page with the screenshot directly. This is only temporarily until I raised enough money for an own server. After all I'm basically starting an own image hosting service which needs large amounts of storage and unlimited bandwith. The current host I use only allows 1250 uploads a day and bans us for the rest of the month if we reach that limit 5 times a month. I fear that we reach these limits quite soon.

@Druvi : What do you mean by 1650 images X 5?

*edit* Oh I get it now! You mean the 1250 upload restriction. Yes it applies to all servers so 1250 uploads for everyone :/ But I'm looking for another solution as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There seem to be some troubles with the image host I'm using. If they don't resolve their problems in the next couple of hours, I will replace all images in the script.

DeletedUser

Due to a false alarm, the image hoster I'm using (directupload) was flagged as a malicious website for a couple of hours. The problem should be resolved now.

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of GR (by genial)
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by Stelvins)
  • Export function: The necessary library is now loaded as a @resource
  • Export function: A small black bottom bar with the copyright is addded to every image to avoid writing it into the screenshots
  • Export function (Bugfix): Some bonuses weren't converted properly when a report was exported to an image
  • Export function (Bugfix): Sometimes parts of an image weren't converted and a black space was shown instead
  • Command overview: The command overview can now be exported to an image
  • Simulator: The simulator can now be exported to an image (not fully functioning with Dio-Tools, no settings possible yet)
  • Donations: Thanks to all of you who get us one step closer to an own image hosting service!
    Christian P. - 5€
    Martin S. - 5€
    Ian O. - 10€
    Michael W. K. - 1$
Depending on how many movements there are at the same time, rendering and uploading a screenshot will take a while. In one of my tests a screenshot of 100 movements took me approximately 10 seconds. However this can vary extensively depending on your computer and used browser. If you're unsure that the screenshot function works for you, you can open the console in your browser (Strg+Shift+I) and see if there are any errors during the process.

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of ES
  • Export function: The settings part of the export window won't be loaded if there are no settings
  • Export function: Some minor cosmetic changes to the borders of the exported images
  • Wall: The wall can now be exported to an image
  • Agora: The defense and outside tabs of the agora can now be exported to an image
  • Donations: Thank you Ines L. for you donation of 10 € !