Quadris, Next Conquest World

DeletedUser50653

I'm looking for active, experienced players to join the next conquest world. If you think you are qualified then contact me.

Preferred Settings
Speed: 1,2
Conquest
Morale Active..

Do the other settings matter?

About me...I've played a few previous worlds, mostly conquest, and am currently playing in Zancle, a very similar one in terms of settings to the world this alliance will join. I know how to fight but not necessarily how to get a ton of points real fast (does that matter).

Current Members:
Seraphymz
Writerr

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd be interested in joining if you'd have me. I've been playing since Grep was still in beta. I'm not the most hardcore gold abuser but I am very active and know how to hold my own on the field of battle (of course that doesn't mean I won't come crying to the team if i see attacks stacking up)

This is perfect for me as I am a college student so I prefer the slower speed worlds and enjoy conquest (but i've got my app running 24/7 so don't think you can sneak an attack in) ;)

I'm also on en85 (bhrytos) killing some time. So we'll keep in contact

DeletedUser

If there's a world similar to en83 Zancle I would be more than happy to play on it. You can see my stats @ grepointel and oracle of zancle

DeletedUser50653

If there's a world similar to en83 Zancle I would be more than happy to play on it. You can see my stats @ grepointel and oracle of zancle

A drunk farmer aye...I happen to like farmers...but don't get too drunk and try to farm me lol :D