Quake alliance X

DeletedUser

I don't know if this has happened to you, but its always the same history with alliance X. Alliance X can do a campaign quaking you all they want, but as soon as you quake them, they always answer you the same kid answer.

"Come on dude, a quake? grow up baby."

this is like a recorded message they have every time you want to quake them.

But they can quake you anytime, any day, and then they are the mature people, lol.

Enough of this BS. You guys are about to be destroyed like your partner Alpha. and this kind of comment like "dude grow up" its just saying how little criers you guys are.

I know you guys are going to answer like alliance X is the best, but the truth is that most of you are just a bunch of criers, and not saying all, and I am not going to name them, because you guys know who they are.

DeletedUser

luisgo is right about one thing, alpha is dead. many of the members from alpha have left and joined AX and many are in VM.

The rest know only to take the inactives and ghosts

DeletedUser

I don't know if this has happened to you, but its always the same history with alliance X. Alliance X can do a campaign quaking you all they want, but as soon as you quake them, they always answer you the same kid answer.

"Come on dude, a quake? grow up baby."

this is like a recorded message they have every time you want to quake them.

But they can quake you anytime, any day, and then they are the mature people, lol.

Enough of this BS. You guys are about to be destroyed like your partner Alpha. and this kind of comment like "dude grow up" its just saying how little criers you guys are.

I know you guys are going to answer like alliance X is the best, but the truth is that most of you are just a bunch of criers, and not saying all, and I am not going to name them, because you guys know who they are.

why dont you grow up?
go cry about this anywhere but here the thing is that its cool when AX does it but not when JW does it its kind of like a school thing

its cool when that cool guy does it but not when that not cool guy does it :p

DeletedUser9465

So you are complaining that after hundreds of bolts and quakes from your alliance and your LOL puppets some AX members retaliated and quaked you back? You are quite a figure luisgo. Really!
About JW destroying AX.... Lol!!! You are still frustrated I see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YAY, looks whose crying in the forums about getting bolted then... I kinda forgot the name, but I know it starts with L...

DeletedUser11886

*Facepalm* REALLY :p I Just Came Back And I FInd Another Thread Thats Going TO Surely Be A Spam Hole :3 Just TO Stay On Topic... IS This Neccesary? I Think I Read Something Like This A Few MOnths Ago :\

DeletedUser

*Facepalm* REALLY :p I Just Came Back And I FInd Another Thread Thats Going TO Surely Be A Spam Hole :3 Just TO Stay On Topic... IS This Neccesary? I Think I Read Something Like This A Few MOnths Ago :\

Not sure if it's Spam. I think it's just a really failed attempt at P&P

DeletedUser10902

Actually, I think its Brilliant. We should come up with a canned answer too.

This way it would convey no emotion one way or another, and the opponent would get no satisfaction. Of course, I would vote for something like:

"In regards to your recent Earth Quake; we would like to thank you for showing interest in one of our cities. Our players are currently busy, but please rest assured your Quake is important, and our alliance will get back to you in due time.

Thank you and have a nice day! **Beep**"

DeletedUser

why dont you grow up?
go cry about this anywhere but here the thing is that its cool when AX does it but not when JW does it its kind of like a school thing

its cool when that cool guy does it but not when that not cool guy does it :p

Wow. Just when I thought you couldn't make less sense, you go and surprise me again.

DeletedUser12404

Actually, I think its Brilliant. We should come up with a canned answer too.

This way it would convey no emotion one way or another, and the opponent would get no satisfaction. Of course, I would vote for something like:

"In regards to your recent Earth Quake; we would like to thank you for showing interest in one of our cities. Our players are currently busy, but please rest assured your Quake is important, and our alliance will get back to you in due time.

Thank you and have a nice day! **Beep**"
OMG dude!! where do you get the time to come up with these great stuff??
sadly, i may not get to use it. no one ever quakes me. everyone i attack is like a teddy bear. they never counter. they just make some lame attempts at guarding their city. :(

DeletedUser

So you are complaining that after hundreds of bolts and quakes from your alliance and your LOL puppets some AX members retaliated and quaked you back? You are quite a figure luisgo. Really!
About JW destroying AX.... Lol!!! You are still frustrated I see.

Read Luis post a little clearer Robbyn.....He is stating that when anybody quakes one of your members to lower a wall, they begin complaining about it,

We just get on with it when we get quaked, you guys all complain or send messages saying the same thing, and thats what Luis is highlighting.

you all say the same, " stop quaking and grow up" lmao, how else can you lower the walls when its packed with troops ? lol

DeletedUser

you could always attack with catapults and troops DUH!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: