Quando Deos Certa

DeletedUser

wj1pdp9r4m.jpg

Quando Deos Certa (= When Gods Fight) is an alliance for less experienced players. Our cure is in the North-West of O65. 30 of our 32 members are in there. Our goal is to be the first alliance in the world. Our second goal is to build all 7 world wonders. We're going to build them because we have less experienced players. So I want all members to have experience in the world wonders.

We're playing with a democracy. Every member can decide everything in the alliance. So stuff like pacts, recruiting, leaders and other things will not be decided by the leaders but by all members. But because the leaders and founders have to work with the new leader, the vote of the founder and leaders count 2 times (only when the poll for new leaders is open).

We were starting 1 day after the world started. Since then, we've build a strong group of 32 members. As I told before, a lot of our members are less experienced. I'm there to give them experience with the other members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But there is no chance that an alliance made from the start can survive when WW occur...

I know, but when I'm negative then there's absolutle no way we'll survive long. When I'm positif we'll survive longer then when Im negatif.

DeletedUser

Its easy to find your name if your the founder.

As member, but I've got a internal and a external founder. I've got a diplomate and a recruiter. So it's not easy to find out.

DeletedUser38652

As member, but I've got a internal and a external founder. I've got a diplomate and a recruiter. So it's not easy to find out.

Your the founder of the alliance right? If so its much easier to find out than the recruiter and diplomacy. I might be lucky to even find out the leader.

DeletedUser

Your the founder of the alliance right? If so its much easier to find out than the recruiter and diplomacy. I might be lucky to even find out the leader.

The alliance has 2 founders, so good luck! :p