Quazars-South-West

• Thread starter DeletedUser6983
  • Start date

DeletedUser6983

Quazars will be an elite alliance(not a silly MRA) that will focus in the South-Western hemisphere.
We will only recruit:
*If you if you have past expieirence
*Are willing to die for the alliance.
*If you are very active(checking constantly every few hours)
*If you are going to be agressive
*Will support fellow members

We want to be in the top 12 under Battle Points
We want to be Number 1 in our ocean(having at least 150-250 cities, not members)
We dont want more than 100 members.

For now, we will recruit in the 4 main ocean but mainly is South-West.

If you think your ready for Quazars, Pm me(123koan) in Either Eta or Iota, or the forums.

Sincerely your Founder,

123koan

DeletedUser

WOW this alliance will FAIL.
becouse the leader thinks that bolting a player from week 1 into a world is a good tactic,
for near on 3 weeks now he has bolted me over and over and over, preety much dailey twice a day,

and wot has this achieved, just a tict of player, so join his alliance and you will become a bolt lord lol

thats wot you can rename your alliance,, teh bolt lords lol

DeletedUser6983

Thats that 1 world TT01. I will not do it at all in this world. I was just mad and hot-headed. I never got started good on Theta, so i basically quit it. The only reason I continue is i know i'll get a reaction from you. if you look at me on eta. thats a wolrd i took off on. And do u see me bolting people there. No. you see me taking there cities and dominating.

DeletedUser

Or join and try to change the play style of some who for all anyone knows has the potential to be an excellent leader.

DeletedUser

Thats that 1 world TT01. I will not do it at all in this world. I was just mad and hot-headed. I never got started good on Theta, so i basically quit it. The only reason I continue is i know i'll get a reaction from you. if you look at me on eta. thats a wolrd i took off on. And do u see me bolting people there. No. you see me taking there cities and dominating.

ok i realy hope you prove me wrong,
maybe we could have a good fight this world round,

who knows :D thats the joy of grepolis

i do hope we get to battle it out instead of chucking silly nub bolts at each other everyday lol

good luck

DeletedUser6983

ya u too. no more bolts in this world. That was and is only in theta. I much rather face it out on the battle field than thru spells.

DeletedUser

Or join and try to change the play style of some who for all anyone knows has the potential to be an excellent leader.

Ssh! I'm just supporting vortex; degrading the other alliances is my job! :)

DeletedUser6983

It seems like everyone is like that before a new world comes out. supporting an alliance that technically wasn't even created yet and that no one knows how its going to turn out

DeletedUser

haha so true. Half these alliances never even get created or disband by the end of the first week lol But it may be different this time. Lots of good looking alliances :)

DeletedUser4577

(checking constantly every few hours)
Well as soon as someone has to go to the store/family time/Sleep you know this wont be able to happen! :D :p

I wish you luck and If I can also point out -
THIS is how you move on and have fun in grepolis!!!

WOW this alliance will FAIL.
becouse the leader thinks that bolting a player from week 1 into a world is a good tactic,
for near on 3 weeks now he has bolted me over and over and over, preety much dailey twice a day,

and wot has this achieved, just a tict of player, so join his alliance and you will become a bolt lord lol

thats wot you can rename your alliance,, teh bolt lords lol
ok i realy hope you prove me wrong,
maybe we could have a good fight this world round,

who knows thats the joy of grepolis

i do hope we get to battle it out instead of chucking silly nub bolts at each other everyday lol

good luck
ya u too. no more bolts in this world. That was and is only in theta. I much rather face it out on the battle field than thru spells.

That is how you are suppose to act in everything..If you carry this attitude with you in any aspect you will succeed! Dont dwell on anything for too long or carry an attitude about you. Everyone in grepolis could learn a thing or two from this small act. There are many players that could use your advice...Two I know of right now :p
ANYWAYS - 1+ Rep for both of you! Good sportsmanship!

DeletedUser

Oh wait so im NOT supposed to parachute in with a I Love Vortex Sign? :)

DeletedUser6983

Derek, i know it wont be able to happen, but i meant as much as you can. Taking away the fact outside of life

Aicy

Strategos

Yes, you sound so mature. The only reason you play a game/world is so that you can be a pest to another human being who is innocently trying to get along with the game.

I know I wouldn't want someone like that (you :p) for a leader.

DeletedUser6983

Listen Aicy, you dont now why i did that. This happened for a reason not just for fun. Something went on and i got kicked from our allinace and i was founder. But thats when your against me. If your with me. you wont have to worry bout it.

Aicy

Strategos
What went on, how on earth could a founder get kicked?

I know TT01 is a sensible and good player, why you couldn't just move on and quit that world is beyond me.

DeletedUser6983

My allinace and another allinace merged. We decided to keep our founders. then the opposing alliance leaders talked there founder into kicking me and keeping my members. i contacted all my members and said the must leave. and i asked if i can still be in. they wouldnt let me, and tt01 was the one i battled it out with. so thats why he was chosen to be bolted. i didnt know what to do at that point.

DeletedUser

ummmmm irland or however you spell that i dont know speeling how.