Queen Peace

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Guys we cannot change Peacetime now. It takes time to put in place and cannot be cancelled without repercussions.

I take on board the feedback here and if such a scenario occurs in the future that could warrant a special peacetime then we will get some feedback first.

Here this Peacetime is only 24 hours. It is a gesture of respect. Most of the UK will close and we have a Bank Holiday. Many countries have also had 1-3 days of mourning and most countries are sending their Heads of State/representatives to this funeral. This is a global event the like of which will probably never be seen again.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Guys we cannot change Peacetime now. It takes time to put in place and cannot be cancelled without repercussions.

I take on board the feedback here and if such a scenario occurs in the future that could warrant a special peacetime then we will get some feedback first.

Here this Peacetime is only 24 hours. It is a gesture of respect. Most of the UK will close and we have a Bank Holiday. Many countries have also had 1-3 days of mourning and most countries are sending their Heads of State/representatives to this funeral. This is a global event the like of which will probably never be seen again.
Which repercussions would there be exactly? Just curious cause there wont be any lol

MartinusV

Hipparchus
We should all be compensated with x 4 Great Arming's. A way to massacre the weak on behalf of the crown would be a touch she would appreciate! If you put it in a box we can all queue for 30 hours to get it. Nothing more than virtue signalling and its backfired. Doubt I will be playing this game again - theres 1 repercussion.

LongbowMan

Lochagos

what are you talking about my guy? how can you say that after all these people saying to you that you are more wrong than flatearthers

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Much like changing a world's settings while it is currently active and running, altering a set in place peacetime could possibly lead to bugs which we try to avoid. The consequences would be the risk of unexpected things breaking.

Arlethus

Hoplite

It's not just 1 day though is it?

Cant send colony ships the whole of today because carrying on with the game as normal the DAY BEFORE a peace would be MAD wouldn't it?

The irony of this is that nobody voted for this. Much like the monarchy...

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
Much like changing a world's settings while it is currently active and running, altering a set in place peacetime could possibly lead to bugs which we try to avoid. The consequences would be the risk of unexpected things breaking.
so bugs like the windows not working, units not showing up inside a city till the attacks land, alarm scripts not outputting noise, unbearable lag at random points in time? HOWEVER will we play the game, Mike?

Xuegou

Phrourach
Every update the game won't load / glitched out for a solid 1-2 minutes for the last 4? years? and yet, you're fine with that but "oh, we might cause a few bugs if we change the peace time!" is something we are suppose to accept? bruh..

bugeyes10

Phrourach
Every update the game won't load / glitched out for a solid 1-2 minutes for the last 4? years? and yet, you're fine with that but "oh, we might cause a few bugs if we change the peace time!" is something we are suppose to accept? bruh..
1-2 minutes is cutting them slack. Update last week it didn’t load for 15 minutes. I should’ve sent a CS and landed for free

Margery

Taxiarch
Inno 100% did the correct thing here. This is a once in a generation event, probably more than one generation. Get over it and hold some festivals or something.

Margery

Taxiarch
We should all be compensated with x 4 Great Arming's. A way to massacre the weak on behalf of the crown would be a touch she would appreciate! If you put it in a box we can all queue for 30 hours to get it. Nothing more than virtue signalling and its backfired. Doubt I will be playing this game again - theres 1 repercussion.
That's one of the more unhinged statements I've seen on these forums for a while. You should definitely quit Grepolis and spend some time on your mental health. It's not like anyone is going to miss you..

Margery

Taxiarch
If I were, then that would make me directly responsible for the the potato famine, the partition of India, the opium wars, the slave trade and so much more. Of course it would.

MartinusV

Hipparchus
That's one of the more unhinged statements I've seen on these forums for a while. You should definitely quit Grepolis and spend some time on your mental health. It's not like anyone is going to miss you..
More people would miss me than know who you are!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Wow can’t believe I missed all the drama on this. Just like how the externals used to be ;D

So many people get so tilted over a little peacetime hahahahaha