Queens Marshmallows (featuring Jarpenguin)

DeletedUser

So, there I was, enjoying my tea and biscuits...

teabuscuits.jpg

When all of a sudden, I was approached by an odd character. I'm curious who he is, so I look at his alliance. And guess what I find?

penguin1h.jpg

Jarpenguin is the leader!

shockn.jpg

So, I look into the message more deeply...

detectivea.gif

Only to find that they wish to send an agent across to investigate my alliance!

thesuperspy04.jpg

This couldn't do, so I asked, what did they want to investigate us about? Only to find that it was an international atrocity! The Queen had lost her marshmallows!

queen3.jpg

Troops be assembled, run to your places! We can't afford this thief to go unpunished! but wait... Who could it be? I see footsteps leading over the border towards...

sgoo.jpg

Shadow Gods of Olympus!

Is it mere chance that SGoO are developing a new type of nuke, in their secret labs? I think not... What type of nuke is this? It's a hybrid...

mixing1.jpg

I'm speculating now, but I do believe that their plan is as simple as using slingers and stolen sweets...

slinger.jpg
+
marshmallowp.jpg
=
toothache.png

...thus reducing enemies to howling pain! I see the sly brilliance in this plan, and understand why Jarpenguin is so deeply concerned. Shall we let this go unchecked? You decide!
:pro:

PS: First time I've ever done anything like this. Just explaining why it may not be so good ;)

PPS: In no way is this meant to be offensive to anybody. I'm a huge fan of Great Britain and the Royal family (historic values mainly).

PPPS: my comment on SGoO was simply on them due to them rimming Jarpenguin.

If a Mod could remove the bracketed part of the title, I'd appreciate it. Not enough detail on Jar here to merit his name. Sorry for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I realised afterwards it was a bit hard to understand... Sorry about that. I'll try to meld in a bit more info to make it easier to understand.

I wasn't even sure it was a PnP :eek: I was going to say "PnP-ish maybe?" but I decided since I wasn't too sure on it I wouldn't.

But anyway, no investigation is going on in my alliance ;) Jar, you were the agent that Kadja wanted to send across, I'm wondering how you didn't know about this?

DeletedUser

Jar was being prepared for the mission the russian way :)

you gotta be in teh KGB to know what taht means :p

DeletedUser

Russia is a nice place in winter :p
KGB? Oh... Should I be worried about Jar now? Penguins in KGB doesn't sound good :eek:

DeletedUser

Yes Jar, there's yet another PnP that, in a roundabout way, involves you ;)

Given how many times you've been involved with a PnP, I wonder why you seem to be everywhere? Left right and centre seem to be dedicated to you :eek:

DeletedUser

oh, I'm terribly sorry! I guess I can dedicate this to you too kad ;) You play more of a role with your excellent detective skills than Jar, really. Although... Jar WAS you're planed "Super Spy"...

DeletedUser

no... he was an inspector working for teh good of mankind...