Question about "banned players".

DeletedUser

I have an account in this world, and I am inquiring about a banned player by the name of XXXXX. Says I can't do any espionage, attack, etc. What happens next with a player like this? Are they banned for a specific amount of time? If they are banned indefinitely (such as the player has abandoned their account with no attempt to retrieve it), what happens to their account next? :Oo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm afraid your question will not have a long life, it's not allowed to post anything on banned players on the forum (own experience).
But they will probably erase my answer as well if I tell you that there are different bans possible. from a temporary 5 day ban, to an attackable ban, to a long term ban, to a ghost ban. It depends of the mod's mood :)

DeletedUser

I'm afraid your question will not have a long life, it's not allowed to post anything on banned players on the forum (own experience).
But they will probably erase my answer as well if I tell you that there are different bans possible. from a temporary 5 day ban, to an attackable ban, to a long term ban, to a ghost ban. It depends of the mod's mood :)

Questions like this are usually okay, although I'd suggest removing the players name :D

And the ban depends on the rule(s) breached amongst other things, rather then the mods mood.

If the account is perm banned it will eventually go ghost, if it is a temp ban the player will eventually be allowed to return and continue playing

DeletedUser

Questions like this are usually okay, although I'd suggest removing the players name :D

And the ban depends on the rule(s) breached amongst other things, rather then the mods mood.

If the account is perm banned it will eventually go ghost, if it is a temp ban the player will eventually be allowed to return and continue playing

Change in the internal rules then? I remember messages systematically being removed when they even contained the word 'ban' :)

DeletedUser

No, discussing specific bans is prohibited, and 99% of the posts regarding bans are/were regarding specific bans, posts asking what happens to a non specific banned player were allowed (should still be, but not sure).

DeletedUser

The whole point of the post was to find some way to contact Grepolis, to find out what the future loOks like for the specific account stated.

DeletedUser

You won't get that as all information regarding an account can only be discussed with the owner of the account by the grepo team.

DeletedUser

So does the time for a permanent ban vary? You guys said they'll eventually ghost, but are their also varying lengths for normal bans? I typically see them last for around 1 week. However current circumstances are proving that wrong. So it all depends on what exactly they did I guess.

DeletedUser

So does the time for a permanent ban vary? You guys said they'll eventually ghost, but are their also varying lengths for normal bans? I typically see them last for around 1 week. However current circumstances are proving that wrong. So it all depends on what exactly they did I guess.

Depends on how much gold they had active.

Furryicecubes is right. :D

lol.