Question About Vacation Mode

• Thread starter DeletedUser56729
  • Start date

DeletedUser56729

I can't really find this anywhere, but I am curious about how long vacation mode can last in one sitting.

There is a guy who went into vacation mode. I get that vacation mode can only be acitivated for 42 days a year. However, what if someone activated it near the end of the year around December 5th or something. That vacation mode will run into next year.

So my question is, if a vacation mode runs into next year regardless whether it be 41 days has passed. Will it continue on for another 42 days past New Years since a new year has starting WITHOUT the person having to reset the vacation mode himself? Or is locked into 42 days and once those days are up, even though a new year started, you would have to enter vacation mode again? How does this work, anyone know?

DeletedUser40620

The year coincides with your start anniversary not calendar year.....don't know if it automatically puts the days on to a current VM status though.
It is also possible to use gold to extend VM
Hope this was useful to you :)

DeletedUser56729

Actually that doesn't answer the question about whether VM can be extended if enacted near the end of the year period being up, but it does answer whether the guys I'm looking at will be in VM longer than 42 days or not.

Thanks Word.

curadh

Phrourach
A player can be VM up to 112 days if 2 years run on from each other and gold days bought for both years 42 days + 14 gold days for first year and then 42+ 14 gold days for 2nd .. I have known a player come back active after 106 days :)

DeletedUser56729

A player can be VM up to 112 days if 2 years run on from each other and gold days bought for both years 42 days + 14 gold days for first year and then 42+ 14 gold days for 2nd .. I have known a player come back active after 106 days :)
So does it just keep running without the player having to do anything? Or do they actually have to hit a choice to make it keep going.

curadh

Phrourach
if they are already VM then I believe it runs on automatically, but they have to have crossed the anniversary date during the first period

Maxjoo

Phrourach
I am going to add another question to previous one: Does VM really protect You from being attacked while in effect?...

Zendax

Phrourach
I am going to add another question to previous one: Does VM really protect You from being attacked while in effect?...
Depends on factor, if you are on VM and have a city with a WW, you can be attacked, only on that city which is located on a WW island