question-cheeze leadership(in a way a pnp)

DeletedUser17043

On arguments like these I always like to live but a phrase that goes like this:

"There is two sides of every argument and each side thinks they are right. The only way to judge is to listen to each side, and have a neutral person decide who is correct"

I like this idea because it really is the only way to judge whether a person is right or wrong. You see, from fire's point of view, he was unfairly kicked when he had to go on vacation and then farmed unmercifully by the leader of his previous alliance that he was asked to join. From Cheeze's point of view, he had to have a small alliance of 30 people or less. A player that had to go on vacation, came back with little points, and he needed room for active players with high points.

As for the farming, that I think is a little uncalled for. I know that farming becomes a necessity early on in the game, but farming a player that you asked to join, kicked out, and then didn't let him in because he was on vacation. It was immoral, and you could have at least messaged him and try to let him off easy.

Allow me a metaphor for this situation:
Cheezehead is the owner of a large buisiness. He is holding job interviews, and fire comes in. After an extensive interview Cheezehead sends him out and brings in the next one. Then, after a month, Cheezehead carefully chooses his workers. Fire got the job! Sadly, fire had to go on vacation soon after work had started. When he gets back, he is fired. Sad, he looks for another job, but angrily emails cheezehead for his job back. After a while, cheezehead gets annoyed, and sends a hit team to kill off fire. But fire survives. Wounded, he struggles to his computer to post about cheezhead's mercillessness. Now, what happens?

Who likes the metaphor?

Anyways, i do actually think that it was a correct choice to kick fire (Sorry). With such little space, you need to kick some players, in order to get the best team you can. The attack was immoral though, so I think Cheese made a bad decision, and it may effect his reputation on grepolis and the forums.

As of the PnP, it needs more pictures, but great for your first one. I have never done one myself, but I know that it is a skill that is not easy to learn nor master. Anyways, who likes my verdict? =)

I like this guy,he's got something that I like :D
as for daizen's comment I'm not even gonna reply to,I just sense pure evil rumbling inside of him...
in all fairness,he does always have like 10 spaces open all the time...but you can tell he wants to keep his alliance points average up even though he's not doing too well himself :p

DeletedUser

I will say that cheeze is proving himself in his own way, i think hes a decent player and if he answered my message one day maybe we could get to know each other

DeletedUser18271

I will say that cheeze is proving himself in his own way, i think hes a decent player and if he answered my message one day maybe we could get to know each other

This is getting weird

DeletedUser17045

but my holidays close in and I sadly am forced to set my account to vm and enjoy my holiday
so I leave with a "take care" from my allies and the alliance and go and enjoy myself ...

First of all, I would like to point out a few things here.

1. You did tell me that you were going into Vacation Mode and you activated Vacation Mode. However, this was as you say, a few days in world Phi. I'm pretty sure it was the second day.

2. You were farewelled, yes, and we, at Tiny Teddies all thought you went into Vacation Mode. For the remainder of beginners protection you were still in Tiny Teddies. After beginners protection, the trip wires placed by myself, Osl and Raptor went off. Now, I grew suspicion that you plainly lied, didn't go into Vacation Mode and just quit. I never knew that glitches could occur with Vacation Mode. I am aware of bugs of other sorts occuring, but bugs/glitches with Vacation Mode? Never.

So, as someone else had previously stated, you, Firescore, were taking up a valuable position within Tiny Teddies and this world having such a small cap (30), positions within alliances are highly contested for. Therefore, based on my assumption, I could not have a quitter in this alliance. You were taking up a valuable spot. Simple. To be the best, you must have active and loyal members.

For this particular situation, I do not feel the need to apologise. Bad things happen, and the end results must be faced with, whatever ending it may hold, happy or sad.

Okay, and the attacks I placed on you occured way after the wires went off. I didn't know what was happening. Even Osl was confused.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en21/player/1277569/history"]

Look at the above link. ^^

What do you see? Look at the trend of the battle points received and the dates too. And also look at when firescore came back from Vacation Mode... right after someone attacked him. I would assume Zerubin from CFK because firescore was still in TT and Raptor and Osl would not have attacked a fellow blue flag.

It's just really unfortunate that this "glitch" had occured and messed things up for you. As I said before, things happen and the consequences must be faced.

firescorenub.png

Also, I'm a backstabber? This whole situation is a total misconception. I didn't know you weren't in VM and that it was a "glitch" after my tripwires died. So, three simple words for this situation. Get. Over. It.

Good bye to you too, Firescore. :)

And by the way, this is my first time ever leading an alliance. Of course mistakes would be made and me being compared to OKC and whoever else is just insane. I'm no where near as good as them. I merely wanted to test my leadership skills. I act in the best way I possibly can to better my alliance. Kicking Firescore was one of them. What good does an inactive player who claims to be on VM and who is being farmed by the enemy do? None. Simple.

And on that note of me attacking you with swords. Yes, it is an attack. Is it to kill your offences? No, it is simply to loot your warehouse. Simple. I cleared your defences prior to attacking you with that. So I expected no resistance at all, and thats what I got.

Good day to you, sir.

DeletedUser

Big deal bra, you're clearly a scrubadub (None of your images have Militia) you go on V Mode a few days in - Learn to reset..

As far as anonymous member not liking CheeseScrubs leadership it doesn't really matter as you said he's got player that are actually good to support him.

DeletedUser

don't quit, activate militia every time they attack or you have to leave, build wall, don't be their farm!!!

+rep for PnP :)

DeletedUser17043

2. You were farewelled, yes, and we, at Tiny Teddies all thought you went into Vacation Mode. For the remainder of beginners protection you were still in Tiny Teddies. After beginners protection, the trip wires placed by myself, Osl and Raptor went off. Now, I grew suspicion that you plainly lied, didn't go into Vacation Mode and just quit. I never knew that glitches could occur with Vacation Mode. I am aware of bugs of other sorts occuring, but bugs/glitches with Vacation Mode? Never.

Also, I'm a backstabber? This whole situation is a total misconception. I didn't know you weren't in VM and that it was a "glitch" after my tripwires died. So, three simple words for this situation. Get. Over. It.

Firstly cheeze,if you were looking for experienced,fast growing,loyal members,why did you come to me when in fact my lack in experience was clearly visible? I even told you that my experience was not impressive

Secondly,there's a simple,neutral way to have got round the situation.
Ask me what has happened! Respond to my messages! Gather more first evidence and come to an easier conclusion where everyone will be happy
but no,you decided to make a quick,irrational decision that I was clearly not worth the time which can be brought back to my first point.

I've already got over it easily,I just wanted to shed some light on the people of phi just in case ;)

DeletedUser17045

Lol, in response:

1. You were one of the original members from the premade. At the time I was not looking for experienced players. It was my first ever premade. Now, as I see things can work out for real, the bar has risen and so has my selection of recruits.

2. I don't have control over what you do. It was a mistake not on my part, but on innogames. Glitches occur, things happen. Can't say more than that.

And reply to messages like I'm a backstabber right? I said, if you can catch up, you can get back in. You are no where near catching up. I'm not even right up there on the rankings either. :p

None the less, I don't see you catching up. TT hasn't attacked you for days now. Easy way to get 1,000 points.

DeletedUser17043

1...Right so its possible you are telling me that you were looking for inexperienced noobs then?
Certainly not what I look for when leading an alliance for the first time...
2.I left phi. I Didn't bother to mention as you clearly don't respond to anyone's messages,which shows you lack in communication.
3.I'm smart enough to realise that you're just trying to play with me when you say I can catch up and get back in.
4.If TT been attacking me for days then to to me that shows you have been annoyed so you like sending in your players to show off and make yourself feel better ;)

DeletedUser

firescore....your PnP was pretty good for your first one. Props on that.

Meh...the rest? Time to fold em and walk away from the table. You lost that pot, and now you just look like a whiner.

Cheeze has expressed it's his first time at leader. He is trying hard and doing a great job. No leader can please all the people all the time. Insane to try. The decision he made regarding you while ruthless is entirely reasonable for an active, committed leader to make. Especially after he explained his reasoning.

He did not even have to explain and he would have still been entirely justified in this action. That he took the time to do so only enhances his rep in my opinion.

Cheeze also did recruit noobs who were committed to learning the game and playing with a committed tight team. I am one and I am proud to play with these guys. They are awesome and I seriously caution anyone to underestimate the individuals, or the team.

Has Cheeze or TT made mistakes? Will we make mistakes? Well sure.....the sign of a good leader with a good team is how we react and learn from those mistakes. So far we've reacted pretty damn well. We are also solidly behind our leader and our teammates. Osl and SenaQ and others who have been mentioned only make us a stronger team. Not a team of dissention and strife.

I support Cheeze's decision wholeheartedly. I do have empathy for you also firescore. That would def. suck. Your timing also sucked unfortunately. That's just fate.

DeletedUser

Don't flame on me for double posting.....I forgot something.

The doofuss who laughed at the swords farming. You kidding? It was so obvious I couldn't believe you posted that. Clearing and then using your sword or archer nuke to grab the goods is ABC Grepolis man....sheesh.

DeletedUser

I think its time this was put to bed.

Cheeze has given a clear account of himself (except for not answering emails, but then if they were as polite as some of the messaging shown above that doesnt surprise me).

As sensible people have realised, the low people cap means that alliances have to be quick to boot players not keeping up, or they sink. 30-cap doesnt really allow for passengers. We've been pretty ruthless in our alliance too - this sort of behaviour wouldnt have been right in a 500-cap.

fire, you said you were over it, so stop whining and rejoin somewhere rimward where you can make a name for yourself.