Question for experienced leaders

DeletedUser

lmao , OMG , guys don't answer this , i have a spy in his alliance and he wants ways to try and find out why but i'll just go ahead and say it , it's Andyman1234

Lmao your so a liar, you sent him a message saying that I was gonna kick him out and he came to me and he was like please dont kick me out, I love this alliance

DeletedUser

On multiple occasions he has wiped your 3 bireme army

What happened when you sent your small little ls attack ? :D

Untitled-11.png

Im shivering in my leopard fuzzy flipflops D:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was checking if you were online. You hadnt been gaining any points so I though you were inactive, also recently you only had 1 bireme, that attack was two days. I am talking about now. But please can we just drop whatever fued you have with me.

It was a long time ago, I have let it go and I hope you will too

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'm sure everyone has been spied on by other alliances, but what are some tricks to finding spies?

I found a spy on skype once... when I first got skype, my friend told me that there was a guy in a big group chat bragging about how he is giving my enemy info and saying about me, he was arrogant and a big mouth, that's where he fell. I got invited, and gave him my piece, he was shocked and I kicked him :)

haha

DeletedUser

Spies are a part of the game, the more people you invite that you don't know the greater the chances of inviting a spy. But then seeing as you always have to suspect you might have a spy you need to organise your alliance in a way that makes spying less useful.

DeletedUser

In the next world, I will recruit much stronger willed people. IwW have scared my players and TB has begun an internal conflict...Were about done

DeletedUser

In the next world, I will recruit much stronger willed people. IwW have scared my players and TB has begun an internal conflict...Were about done

'Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, because you are
Gold'

Gold by Spandau Ballet there.

:)

Hi ArShark o/