Question Question for Grepo developers

Blank Face

Hipparchus
My dear grepo developers,

After you have Ladons added to the game, u killed CQ type of worlds in grepo. So I have a quiz for you. Are u going to create new type of conquest for grepo? Or you dc and you will force lotta players to play noobie revolt?

I hope for your answer. ;)

Thx.

DeletedUser6812

Revolt is far easier, And sadly you can call whos gonna win the world within a week of it starting. Biggest golding premade wins.

Conquest is very broken now but adding the new gods made revolt even easier, its like the devs only play one mode

DeletedUser55891

Revolt is far easier, And sadly you can call whos gonna win the world within a week of it starting. Biggest golding premade wins.

Conquest is very broken now but adding the new gods made revolt even easier, its like the devs only play one mode
yeah just finishing up my last cq world now. With ares the fun is gonne. So now playing revolt lmao

DeletedUser24450

Any good revolt premade accepting applications? I cannot use alarm for 10-12 hours a day, so I will usually be online in time to post that I am in revolt

Blank Face

Hipparchus
I mean I don't wanna offend revolt players. It may be cool 2. But it's always inquired to have alternative.