Question for Grepo Vets.

• Thread starter Music Loving Chemist.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey there Grepo oldies, I've been wondering about something...

Is it normal for a player to farm not just the inactives on his own island but also the people below 400 points on 4 other islands?

So far I'm daily farming about 60 villages...

I'm asking this because I have noticed that my farms are almost never empty, my neighbourhood might not be that competitive but there are a few larger guys around and my hauls aren't as great on their islands as on others. So I believe that they do not farm islands other then their own.

So... Is it considered normal to farm this much? 0o

DeletedUser

i'm by no means a grepo vet, but i don't farm nearly as much as you do. I barely farm my island, maybe its why my growth is so slow however xD

DeletedUser

Wow having and managing that many farms is impressive. Nice work :eek:

DeletedUser345

This is a typical TW strategy to farm everyone but grepo players generally do a lot less. Don't know why but I hazard a guess at the time it takes, on TW you can co-play the entire day and night away.

DeletedUser

Farm everyone on your island, then branch off to small and inactive cities on the other islands until your are ready to conquer. Then find a target and keep him clear.

I am by no means a grepo vet. ;)

~Warlord

DeletedUser5

This is a typical TW strategy to farm everyone but grepo players generally do a lot less. Don't know why but I hazard a guess at the time it takes, on TW you can co-play the entire day and night away.

Yes, you can coplay on Tribalwars, yet farming is a hell of a lot more efficient there as well. When I used to play, I was able to send out 200-500 farming attacks if I wanted to in about 5-10 minutes, and this would keep me topped up until I had troops available again, so I would never really have to send out too many at once. Here, you have to be available every 5 minutes to be able to get as many resources as possible, as well as attacking all the players around you.

Heck, if you have the time to farm around 60 towns, go ahead, you're far more dedicated than I've ever been on this game.

DeletedUser

Yes, you can coplay on Tribalwars, yet farming is a hell of a lot more efficient there as well. When I used to play, I was able to send out 200-500 farming attacks if I wanted to in about 5-10 minutes, and this would keep me topped up until I had troops available again, so I would never really have to send out too many at once. Here, you have to be available every 5 minutes to be able to get as many resources as possible, as well as attacking all the players around you.

Heck, if you have the time to farm around 60 towns, go ahead, you're far more dedicated than I've ever been on this game.

Well you know me Ac ^^ I used to do 70+ on TW as well without scripts, of course when I started using em... o0

But yeah. I like being Awesomely Famous and Famously Awesome, so I gotta step up my game if I don't wanna use gold :p

Thanks for the feedback people :) I guess its time to increase the number of farms if I'm not the only one doing it ^^

DeletedUser

M.L.C. you are a madman :)

Ican see only three possible flaws with farming that many people ;)

1) they get wise to your times and start activateting milita

2) they all start to bolt and quake you

3) you get RepGood to see someone going hard though :p

good to see someone going hard though glad i'm not on your world ;)

DeletedUser

i agree about TW i used to play it but gave it up after a few years. i say if u can farm that much MLC then do it just dont let be me u farm. :p