Question for The members of Evo.

DeletedUser

TBE/TBT are secluded in the O53/54/63/64 oceans. We are extremely aware how things are going from our side, but I am curious how the struggle is viewed from your side of the coin.

Also I am interested in seeing how things are going in other oceans versus other alliances like:

Little Brother
The Forgotten
Total Domination
Emipre Alpha/Iota/Omega
The Hive and The Hive II
The Citadel
Altlantic League
and so on and so on.

:)
Cheers Enas

DeletedUser

Honestly?

I'm not really sure... like most big stars, I usually use a stunt chicken for any real action.

DeletedUser

Little Brother
The Forgotten
Total Domination
Emipre Alpha/Iota/Omega
The Hive and The Hive II
The Citadel
Altlantic League

Just a FYI, The Citadel, Total Domination, and the Empires have had peace with Evo since their inception. May want to add DL - Gaeltacht Rage and THE DEATH CRUSADERS to the list in their place. :)

DeletedUser15983

Just a FYI, The Citadel, Total Domination, and the Empires have had peace with Evo since their inception. May want to add DL - Gaeltacht Rage and THE DEATH CRUSADERS to the list in their place. :)

Acknowledged , thanks for the tip .

DeletedUser

Empires and Total Domination I have heard that about. Not so much about the Citadel. I have heard they are at war with Evolution. I know TDC and DLGR are at war with Evolution. And TDC is hitting some of my members too. lol.

DeletedUser

Wait a sec seriouslly? So this is what really is going on out there?
---

Evo/company:
Evo. = 20
D12 = 12
Evo.. = 9.7
Total Dom = 5.1
D12.. = 4.8
E-Omega = 3.9
Citadel = 3.8
E-Iota = 3.0
E-Alpha = 3.0
-------
Total: 65.3mil

Those against Evo and company:
TDC: 7.3
LB: 6.4
TBE: 6.0
DL-Gael: 5.1
TBT: 4.7
AL: 4.5
Slaughter: 3.5
Wee B: 2.8
Norfolk: 2.3
------
Total: 42.6mil

So called Coalition yet to take an Evo city (pretty much BP and cities available for Evo/Company ripe for the taking.)
The Forgotten
The Hive (they may have been considered a contender at one point not anymore)
The Hive II (they may have been considered a contender at one point not anymore)
Black Pearl
The Shadow Warriors

The rest of the orders are sideliners neither for or against.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

Rooster why did you get a city near us, yer gunna spam us all to death.

DeletedUser

Enas, at this time Shadow Warriors are focusing on another alliance. One that had gone around saying they are allies of Evolution, and telling other alliances to join them or they would have Evolution take them out. So that caught the eyes of Shadow Warriors. Their attention is elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Wait a sec seriouslly? So this is what really is going on out there?
---

Evo/company:
Evo. = 20
D12 = 12
Evo.. = 9.7
Total Dom = 5.1
D12.. = 4.8
E-Omega = 3.9
Citadel = 3.8
E-Iota = 3.0
E-Alpha = 3.0
-------
Total: 65.3mil

Those against Evo and company:
TDC: 7.3
LB: 6.4
TBE: 6.0
DL-Gael: 5.1
TBT: 4.7
AL: 4.5
Slaughter: 3.5
Wee B: 2.8
Norfolk: 2.3
------
Total: 42.6mil

So called Coalition yet to take an Evo city (pretty much BP and cities available for Evo/Company ripe for the taking.)
The Forgotten
The Hive (they may have been considered a contender at one point not anymore)
The Hive II (they may have been considered a contender at one point not anymore)
Black Pearl
The Shadow Warriors

The rest of the orders are sideliners neither for or against.

you forgot also friends of EVO are Order of Olympus and as for the HIVE you live in the core you die in the core

DeletedUser15983

BBcue , what makes you think that TD and Evo are allied, yet alone that TD is on Evo company, TD has not hit any of these bad company tribes except for the slaughterers recruiting a player from our ocean, Other than that TD cant be officially added to the list just yet . Just because we have turned down many propositions to enter in on this Coalition does not mean anything really, just that we were not interested in a proposition to attack Evo. when we had just declared war on hive for recruiting Noobs from Imperial . Just thought id set things straight .

DeletedUser

Yeah it's not really an evo coalition. we don't share forums or do joint attacks.
who is the alliance who keeps saying they are friends of evo and join or evo will kill em? if it's them same one i'm thinking about, evo has em set as red lol

DeletedUser

Hey lozza, long time no talk, how ya been? :) So anyway, it might be the one you are thinking of. Order of Olympus went around threatening other alliances, saying if they don't side with them, OoO, that they are allies with you, Evolution, and would have you, Evolution, attack and destroy them, the alliances approached by OoO.

DeletedUser

BBcue , what makes you think that TD and Evo are allied, yet alone that TD is on Evo company, TD has not hit any of these bad company tribes except for the slaughterers recruiting a player from our ocean, Other than that TD cant be officially added to the list just yet . Just because we have turned down many propositions to enter in on this Coalition does not mean anything really, just that we were not interested in a proposition to attack Evo. when we had just declared war on hive for recruiting Noobs from Imperial . Just thought id set things straight .

To clarify, this is what I said earlier:
"Just a FYI, The Citadel, Total Domination, and the Empires have had peace with Evo since their inception."

I did not speculate there was a pact or NAP. Grepostats shows that neither alliances (TD or Evo or others mentioned) have taken a city from each other. So I perceived a relative "peace" vs. where Enas had mentioned they were at war. Merely a suggestion to Enas for his thread.

The main fighting alliances vs Evo aren't in the "Coalition" mentioned. The Brotherhood do what they want in the North, Little Brother does what they want in the East, and Bad Co. alliances do what they want in the South. :)

You are well-advised to turn down any requests by a "Coalition" to help them as it's difficult to tell if some of their member alliances are actually fighting. For example, the last time TF took a city from Evo, it was from Evo3 and 2 months ago.

Order of Olympus went around threatening other alliances, saying if they don't side with them, OoO, that they are allies with you, Evolution, and would have you, Evolution, attack and destroy them, the alliances approached by OoO.

LOL. Priceless. Payne, any idea why Eagle Eye claims they are at war with Evo but Eagle Eye II is pacted with Evo2? I love visible pacts. :)

DeletedUser

The sad part is BBCue, that is exactly what Order of Olympus did. lol.

As for Eagle Eye, I have no idea. I know they are firmly allied with Scipio Africanus who is fighting Citadel.

DeletedUser

Yeah it's not really an evo coalition. we don't share forums or do joint attacks.
who is the alliance who keeps saying they are friends of evo and join or evo will kill em? if it's them same one i'm thinking about, evo has em set as red lol

That's possible, but there are some pretty timed joint attacks against common targets. Maybe individual players, but definitely more than just some 'peas' :p

DeletedUser15983

TD has decided that TBT doesn't belong in ocean 43, TD announces war on TBT after looking frantically all over for Troops in Hive villages for our growth, those hive members just cant seem to rebuild troops fast enough for a respect full growth, so we decided hey why not hit these trash talkers. Good luck TBT and prepare for Total Domination.

Leader of TD

DeletedUser

TD has decided that TBT doesn't belong in ocean 43, TD announces war on TBT after looking frantically all over for Troops in Hive villages for our growth, those hive members just cant seem to rebuild troops fast enough for a respect full growth, so we decided hey why not hit these trash talkers. Good luck TBT and prepare for Total Domination.

Leader of TD

You know what, why not try to prove me wrong and actualy man up and fight a real fight. You want to prove your validity go against a much larger alliance. Go against Evo. They are in O43 also. Ah I see you are wetting your little panties so you are going to try and join in on what you think is going to be a gang raping. No worries I am working my way over to those oceans, Through Evo cities. You say I talk trash I only talk truth. I even have Evo players messaging me in game confirming what I have said. Those that are denying are just flat out lying.

You want to attack a few of our weaker members, go right ahead. Let us see if that rocks your jollies?

Most people abhor the truth. Try to hide behind "big brother" and do the chiwawa dance. Oh and do not hide behing "trash talking" as the culprit for wanting to start a war with us. You have been trying to spy for a while now. Evo muppets!!!

BOTTOM LINE: EVO has become not only the Biggest MRA but also corraled the Biggest players to do it with. The argument will be it is not an MRA. Pretty much the whole Core, bottom, bottom left, left, and top left of the map are Evo and Company.

If this goes the way of Evo/Company (and it should) I promise you all this. It will be an empty victory. A shallow victory versus all much smaller alliances.

If TBE went versus TD solo.... we would do your name to you. We have been doing it to Evo in O64. There has yet to be an active members city taken from us. All that can be taken is cities from inactives.

DeletedUser15983

Enas you have no idea what TD is capable of, and once we knock TBT out of the way you wont have an excuse and will have solo fight, just got to knock down whats in between us first, You guys spoke about TD like you guys new exactly what we were up too like we were best friends. TD isn't associated with Evo. so i dunno where you get off telling us were hiding behind our big brother. Honestly Pacts are a waste of time , they just cramp up space, and as for people stating TD and Evo never conquered off Each other ,TD never conquered off TBE or D12, does that make us allies, alot of people think you can tell the relationship from Grepostats . Lame.

Btw Members in Ocean 43 are complaining about mass attacks, may want to send them some help instead of sitting here trying to persuade us to fight a real fight, No faith in your members against TD or do you just like to here your self complain, Face it were not fighting Evo, Td is Fighting you

DeletedUser

Enas you have no idea what TD is capable of, and once we knock TBT out of the way you wont have an excuse and will have solo fight, just got to knock down whats in between us first.

Ummm ok... You like to hear your own BS rhetoric, and you will fight solo with us. OK LET ME PUT THIS OUT THERE. EVO I call a TRUCE between our Alliances So we can fight these clowns SOLO. ALSO D12 I call a TRUCE to fight these clowns SOLO. ALSO EMPIRE-IOTA/ALHPA/OMEGA I call a truce to fight these guys SOLO.
Since they seem to think they are in a "FAIR" fight.

WHAT SAY YOU?

You guys spoke about TD like you guys new exactly what we were up too like we were best friends. TD isn't associated with Evo. so i dunno where you get off telling us were hiding behind our big brother.

See post by BBQUE....

Does anyone KNOW HOW TO READ. I started the thread asking a question to Evo I had no clue TD for or Against. I had you originally as prob against cuz Evo I "ASSUMED" was all BIG and BAD and could take on the world.

It was stated you guys were friend-ed. You yourself referred to BBQ as assuming this and that... scroll up! Then you state your Declaration of War to TBT, because we talk trash. YEAH OK please dude spare me and everyone the BS. Then you want me to act civil to you.

Btw Members in Ocean 43 are complaining about mass attacks, may want to send them some help instead of sitting here trying to persuade us to fight a real fight, No faith in your members against TD or do you just like to here your self complain, Face it were not fighting Evo, Td is Fighting you

We are comming.