Question for The members of Evo.

DeletedUser

Enas, I honestly don't know what you're on about with this. I live in the South Seas so not as sharp with regards to the particulars of oceans outside the ones I have cities in but...

In the south, we have no friends other than DD. For months now it's been the server against EVO. For months now I've been kinda laughing because the reality is the rim has been bullying us yet still going on about how they're taking down the big bad baddies. You think we have all the best fighters and we stole them away or concentrated them or whatever. Maybe that's what LEGION did ages ago, but why not? I don't think that when Jureros set up LEGION his aim was to set up a fair and even playing field. His aim was to dominate Iota. And he did one heck of a job recruiting and bringing together the best fighters on Iota.

When Jureros was doing that he was actually upsetting his own alliance members. Imagine if you kept finding out that your target has been invited to your alliance. People, including myself, were up in arms about it. I can say now that for a lot of reasons I'm glad he did it this way. If he hadn't I was planning on conquering HerballyEnhanced. I'm glad we didn't end his game though cos Herbal's now someone I really enjoy playing the game with.

Jureros is gone now though and Evo is not Legion. We've got some of the same players but it really is a whole different alliance than LEGION.

So, again...what are you going on about cos I really can't figure out what you're so upset about.

DeletedUser

Enas, I honestly don't know what you're on about with this. I live in the South Seas so not as sharp with regards to the particulars of oceans outside the ones I have cities in but...

So, again...what are you going on about cos I really can't figure out what you're so upset about.

Sorry for throwing all this out there so Vehemently but the leader of TD questioned my integrity.

DeletedUser

Sorry for throwing all this out there so Vehemently but the leader of TD questioned my integrity.

OK. Well, I can confirm that Evo has a pact with TD that I believe was entered into around the time both Evo and TD were upset with HIVE and their doings. If memory serves that is. We do not however share forums so I would say that TD going to war with TBE is similar to DD going to war with HIVE. Common enemy if you will ;)

DeletedUser

OK. Well, I can confirm that Evo has a pact with TD that I believe was entered into around the time both Evo and TD were upset with HIVE and their doings. If memory serves that is. We do not however share forums so I would say that TD going to war with TBE is similar to DD going to war with HIVE. Common enemy if you will ;)

Thank you Jennesis. Much respect to you. Thank you for restoring my name. Being called a liar really got under my skin.

DeletedUser

The sad part is BBCue, that is exactly what Order of Olympus did. lol.

As for Eagle Eye, I have no idea. I know they are firmly allied with Scipio Africanus who is fighting Citadel.

OOO are not friends with Evo.. I laughed when TBE told me about them lol

and as for Eagle Eye II having a pact with Evo 2.. Eagle eye does too ;)

DeletedUser

Enas you have no idea what TD is capable of, and once we knock TBT out of the way you wont have an excuse and will have solo fight, just got to knock down whats in between us first, You guys spoke about TD like you guys new exactly what we were up too like we were best friends. TD isn't associated with Evo. so i dunno where you get off telling us were hiding behind our big brother. Honestly Pacts are a waste of time , they just cramp up space, and as for people stating TD and Evo never conquered off Each other ,TD never conquered off TBE or D12, does that make us allies, alot of people think you can tell the relationship from Grepostats . Lame.

Btw Members in Ocean 43 are complaining about mass attacks, may want to send them some help instead of sitting here trying to persuade us to fight a real fight, No faith in your members against TD or do you just like to here your self complain, Face it were not fighting Evo, Td is Fighting you

What are you high off of? Because it's obviously not just weed. If you've noticed, Ocean 43 is a LONG shot for most of us. The fact that we are actively fighting Evo in 54 and 64 takes away from our ability to send defensive troops 20+ hours away. That's just silly.

Total Domination is not fighting a war that they want with us. Let's be serious. The reason you decided to start attacking our members in ocean 43 is because you came to the realization that our focus was somewhere else, and you could sneak a couple cities out of our back door. I had a guy from a tiny alliance message me the other day and ask if we would be allies to them to take you all on. I respectfully declined given the fact that you are not a major threat, and their alliance was below 200k points with over 15 players. You really think you can take us? Let's be serious. If we went all out against you, you would fall quicker than THE HIVE, Eternal Myrmidon, or The Chosen.

Whether or not you all attack alongside Evo does not concern me. The fact that you attacked us at all signed your death wish as an alliance. Don't worry, once we're through, we may do what Evo does and invite your top players who are willing to defend. They'll do way better with us than you will ever do.

Play on... :pro:

DeletedUser

What are you high off of?

LOL that reminds of that song, "Because I Got High" by Afroman. There's an awesome Counter Strike video to the song on YouTube.
:p

Here's a question: If TD really thought they could defeat the Templars (effectively they are declaring war on former Templars players within TBT located in Ocean 43), why didn't they declare war on Templars before they dissolved? This is new ground for TD, they have never taken or lost a city to Templars.

I'm starting to see puppet strings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Thank you Jennesis. Much respect to you. Thank you for restoring my name. Being called a liar really got under my skin.

ok, i rejoin Evo just for your nub :) i hope this sim city server at least give me same fun, i own you alone in MY ocean (54)

cheers

DeletedUser

ok, i rejoin Evo just for your nub :) i hope this sim city server at least give me same fun, i own you alone in MY ocean (54)

welcome back.

DeletedUser

Good luck Kurb - Enas has proven to be quite a player so I'm sure you've got some fun times ahead of you :)

DeletedUser

Well Whatta Ya Know...

Wait a sec seriouslly? So this is what really is going on out there?
---

Evo/company:
Evo. = 20
D12 = 12
Evo.. = 9.7
Total Dom = 5.1
D12.. = 4.8
E-Omega = 3.9
Citadel = 3.8
E-Iota = 3.0
E-Alpha = 3.0
-------
Total: 65.3mil

WOW, I mean just wow. ::Smacks ForeHead:: EVO taking Empty EVO cities. An "Elite" Alliance right there if I've ever seen one boy. Watch out! ::Maniacal Laugh::
See, this just Confirms what We've been saying all along. EVO "Eats" or takes over their own players. The only way they ever Really take a city. Its The "EVO" Way Dontcha Know...

DeletedUser

OOO are not friends with Evo.. I laughed when TBE told me about them lol

and as for Eagle Eye II having a pact with Evo 2.. Eagle eye does too ;)

LOL!! I just thought it was hilarious when I heard about it. sandx came around with the whole "Either join us, and ally with Evolution and us, or we will call on Evolution to destroy you."

DeletedUser12774

Yeah it's not really an evo coalition. we don't share forums or do joint attacks.
who is the alliance who keeps saying they are friends of evo and join or evo will kill em? if it's them same one i'm thinking about, evo has em set as red lol

Hi guys...so princess, what will happen now w/ OOO?

DeletedUser

Td 3
tbt 0

The fact you only got 3 against: small stranded players says LOADS about you all.

What kind of a mickey mouse operation are you exactly running out there?

Curious on lookers would like to Know. :eek: :cool:

DeletedUser

Hi guys...so princess, what will happen now w/ OOO?

not really worth our time tbh lol we've got fights with good players going off so taking on a bunch of noobs doesn't appeal ;)

but we aren't allied and we will not be coming to get you if you don't join haha

DeletedUser15983

well curious on lookers will find out sooner or l8er. First step to making our entry in oncean 53, our next home. FYI can you get your members to have thermal baths and level 30 barracks and harbors . Will get us One on One faster . Your just because you know TD can knock you guys to the rim. Im hoping you guys give us the best war yet though, wont be long Till TBT gets Totally Dominated.

DeletedUser

not really worth our time tbh lol we've got fights with good players going off so taking on a bunch of noobs doesn't appeal ;)

but we aren't allied and we will not be coming to get you if you don't join haha

LOL!! Good to know. I got beef with sandx for that message too. So he's not really on my Birthday Party invite list. Or she, whatever he/she is.

DeletedUser

well curious on lookers will find out sooner or l8er. First step to making our entry in oncean 53, our next home. FYI can you get your members to have thermal baths and level 30 barracks and harbors . Will get us One on One faster . Your just because you know TD can knock you guys to the rim. Im hoping you guys give us the best war yet though, wont be long Till TBT gets Totally Dominated.

I think you need to just stop posting on the forums. Your CREDIBILITY has not hit the floor but actually gone through it.

1 - You took 3 cities from a 60k members stranded out in the middle of nowhere and you are proud of this like you actually DID something. Which you are not even doing alone... You have coordinated attacks on these stranded guys with Empire-Iota/Alpha/Omega. (and still only took 3 cities for one guy)
-- This simple fact alone is making you look like a fool better yet a TOOL to all of IOTA, but I digress this may actually be an accomplishment for you.
-- Not only have you not taken any more cities but those guys are even fighting back. They are our junior members and making you look like idiots.

2 - You PERSIST in saying you are going to fight us 1 vs 1. Stop the BS man. You are making yourself look like a complete moron. Not a half moron, but a complete one at that.
-- We are HEAVY fighting Evo, and winning. So if you ever make it over to 53, which is not gonna happen at the rate you are going. You will just join in the fight of:
TBE/TBT versus the following:
Evo., Evo.., D12., D12.., (your sorry Alliance), and the 3 Empire Alliances
--- Ok I do not try to pass myself off as a rocket Scientist, but I add these up and it looks like 1 vs 8 (TBT and TBE are one)..... 65mil worth versus 10mil.

I am in awe how your members even stick with you. Funny it makes sense why Shaun ditched Total Dumbination for Evo. They are led by the likes of you...

DeletedUser

Mr.Weedman why did you lose all those good guys to other groups ?