Question for The members of Evo.

DeletedUser13647

well curious on lookers will find out sooner or l8er. First step to making our entry in oncean 53, our next home. FYI can you get your members to have thermal baths and level 30 barracks and harbors . Will get us One on One faster . Your just because you know TD can knock you guys to the rim. Im hoping you guys give us the best war yet though, wont be long Till TBT gets Totally Dominated.

I laughed so hard from this that it brought teers to my eyes. aahhhh, don't listen too Enas and keep posting. I need a comic relief to look at.

DeletedUser

2 - You PERSIST in saying you are going to fight us 1 vs 1. Stop the BS man. You are making yourself look like a complete moron. Not a half moron, but a complete one at that.
-- We are HEAVY fighting Evo, and winning. So if you ever make it over to 53, which is not gonna happen at the rate you are going. You will just join in the fight of:
TBE/TBT versus the following:
Evo., Evo.., D12., D12.., (your sorry Alliance), and the 3 Empire Alliances
--- Ok I do not try to pass myself off as a rocket Scientist, but I add these up and it looks like 1 vs 8 (TBT and TBE are one)..... 65mil worth versus 10mil.

Well, I liked mr weedman in the beginning. But I lost my respect when he was insisting on those 'TD only fights against bigger alliances' while there were timed attacks with Tito and trooper from evo on common targets.
I was hoping mr weedman would stand up and make his rule come true... and regain some respect, but he doesn't. He will join evo eventually (which is his good right)

DeletedUser15983

Well, I liked mr weedman in the beginning. But I lost my respect when he was insisting on those 'TD only fights against bigger alliances' while there were timed attacks with Tito and trooper from evo on common targets.
I was hoping mr weedman would stand up and make his rule come true... and regain some respect, but he doesn't. He will join evo eventually (which is his good right)

Lmfao . I remember you, your the one who wanted us to attack the Templars instead of the hive, every post you make contradicts something you post about others. now that we stop attacking the hive you make a big deal about us attacking them now, Lmao . Your funny Buddy . Former Angels1001 right,

DeletedUser

Lmfao . I remember you, your the one who wanted us to attack the Templars instead of the hive, every post you make contradicts something you post about others. now that we stop attacking the hive you make a big deal about us attacking them now, Lmao . Your funny Buddy . Former Angels1001 right,
LaBandolera is Angels1001??

DeletedUser15983

yeah... well he says he was, he says he lent his account to a friend or something and then the guy did not want to give him the account back, so he made an angels1002 account and then somehow got the password to lanbadorela , hes quite the character , lmao can not seam to make up his mind about things .

DeletedUser

Mr. Weedman and his guys were mad that we were recruiting Imperial members, but Mr. Weedman recruited the founder of the group so I heard. Talk about straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel. Anyhow, I am glad to be in DD and not in conflict with Total Domination, though TD was always the least of my worries. :)