Question from an old player

DeletedUser

Hello all, a long time ago i used to be in Beta (before theta where i am now).

I just have one question, i used to be in an alliance called Xmortis, which i see no longer exists. If anyone can fill me in, i am just wondering what happened to it, as it was doing really good when i was in Beta

DeletedUser

Xmortis merged into Phenomen to form Dragonslayers, who are fighting the coalition of Event Horizon, which was previously Molon Labe and Virtus Phoenix, Phoenix of Carthage, and Dark Judgement, known as the Dragon Heads. There are also other alliances working with both sides.

Who were you ingame strico? I wonder if it was you who conquered my first city. :p

DeletedUser

Xmortis merged into Phenomen to form Dragonslayers, who are fighting the coalition of Event Horizon, which was previously Molon Labe and Virtus Phoenix, Phoenix of Carthage, and Dark Judgement, known as the Dragon Heads. There are also other alliances working with both sides.

Who were you ingame strico? I wonder if it was you who conquered my first city. :p

lol, just to clear this up... Event Horizon is an alliance made up of Molon Labe and Vitus Phoenix, then the Dragon Heads is a group of alliances fighting against Dragon Slayers. It consists of Event Horizon, Phoenix of Carthage, and Dark Judgement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

dark judgement is in the dragon heads.

There just too cowardly to fight...

I noticed this on redneck womans profile;

Well if im not playing grepolis then i got no clue what you others are doing lmao

And i think the answer is fighting.

DeletedUser

What DJ does is for DJ to know and act upon. That said, I'm hoping to move somewhere closer to the core over the next couple of weeks. Just need some more city slots. ;)

DeletedUser

I was same name i am now, Strico10, i quit a while back though, about 2 weeks after theta came out, i left so i could focus in theta, the world was new back then. I was like rank 700 with 4 cities