question On Conquering Cities

DeletedUser19042

Awesome. Thank you. I am thinking of replacing my library with the thermal baths. Is that my best choice? Seems like the best one to replace the library.

That would be totally up to you. I've never built thermal baths either. :D

DeletedUser

City walls are not at all useless. :p Some people play that way. But once under attack they'll quickly review that point. Max city walls.

you must play revolt, this is a conquest world, why don't you come to this world jor and give his alliance a hand failing at taking my cities ;)

and the only special building worth building is the lighthouse, which everyone hates building for some reason.

DeletedUser19042

you must play revolt, this is a conquest world, why don't you come to this world jor and give his alliance a hand failing at taking my cities ;)

and the only special building worth building is the lighthouse, which everyone hates building for some reason.

I'm talking in general. ;)
And I wouldn't fail in taking your cities mate. When I go for it, I win. ;)
I'd love to prove that to you, but sadly I quit the game ;)

DeletedUser

Kadjayuni I disagree on the lighthouse, it is useful but not the only useful one. Thermal baths seems useful as it increases your population by 10%.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Kadjayuni I disagree on the lighthouse, it is useful but not the only useful one. Thermal baths seems useful as it increases your population by 10%.

Build lighthouses in your LS cities. There they'll do good. In the other cities they are useless. ;)

DeletedUser

no they are not :p If you use the right construction strategy you get more troops with Lighthouses than you get with baths... but I'm not going into that haha.

DeletedUser19042

no they are not :p If you use the right construction strategy you get more troops with Lighthouses than you get with baths... but I'm not going into that haha.

That's ridiculous. In that case it wouldn't matter whether you use lighthouse or baths, they use the same population. Just that the baths give you more. If you keep enough buildings low then it wouldn't matter what you choose :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Trade secret Jor, sorry you will have to wait till I am retired from the game :p

DeletedUser19042

Trade secret Jor, sorry you will have to wait till I am retired from the game :p

There are no secrets for me mate. ;)
I 'm here since Alpha. I know everything about the game. It's possible you have an advantage on some way, but that you have a disadvantage on other ways. While m methods keep it balanced ;)

DeletedUser

not really :p if one closes off one's thinking that they have anything more to learn from the game, then one puts one's self at a disadvantage, however point aside, we can play pantomime all day and it proves nothing :p and since I have no intention of arguing my point there is no point in trying to argue why my point is invalid ;)

DeletedUser

I call bull unless you actually bother to explain. There is no logical way a lighthouse allows you more troops then thermal baths. Both use 60 population and thermal baths increase your population by 10%. So please logically break down how lighthouses allow you more troops then thermal baths.