Question Question regarding corrupt support

DeletedUser56320

Hi, in the Portuguese server pt 58, and there is a member of the support staff who is a family member of one of the players, and is benefiting his alliance. I have reported the issue to the support of the server and I have emailed Innogames regarding this. However I do not believe that the Portuguese support will do anything about this, so I am asking if there is any advice that the support staff from this server can provide me, or if you can inform me regarding any mechanisms that are used when investigating these situations.

I was instructed by my alliance members that there was no point in posting this in the Portuguese forum because they wouldn't do anything there, so I have come to post it here hoping that you might be able to help me with this.

Richard

Strategos
Thanks for taking the time to make this post. In short, we can't assist. You have done the right thing in contacting InnoGames directly to address your concerns. You can also open a ticket with the PT support team requesting to speak to the Community Manager, and then explain your concerns to them once you have a chance to address them.

Thanks
Richard
Community Manager

DeletedUser51423

A support ticket, like you would send for anything else. However you should ask to speak to the community manager.

DeletedUser56320

done, thank you for all the help. It's a real breathe of fresh air having support people that actually do their job, cant wait to try the english server.