Answered Question to Head Mods

DeletedUser16633

I see no other way in posting it here seens the problem is not been taken to any actions.

Allot of us has been here for many years, spent allot of money just simply cause we enjoy the game.
However what me and many dont like is cheaters, ruining the game for others.
In Carphi server there has been and is major problems with multiaccounters, it has been reported over and over and over again, with evidense that should make any Mod take it to further action and perm ban the player/s.
NOTHING is been done and its getting rediciolus how this is being handled.
Im an old Mod my self and now how it works, not in this game but Battlefield and other games.
There has been several posts about corrupted Mods before but now atleast im starting to get realy , im not spending RL money on a Game runned by a corrupted crew, its the same thing i go to the store by a Burger open my bag and see a pile of instead, i consider its a Crime seens its Real money WE spend and gets Fraud back.
Im a European citizen and Inno is a European company, Take Action against this, clean up your game WE PAY FOR!

Br
M

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
When you report a player they are always looked into/investigated. If they are breaking any rules they are punished for it. Simple as that. If you reported players over and over and they haven't been punished then they haven't broken any rules.

DeletedUser16633

Thank You for your answer, wasnt exp anything else, an answer saying We have not, never had and Will ever do anything wrong.
But The evidens are right there infront of you served on a silver plate, still it aint enough You say.
I have personaly Perm Banned a corrupted cheating Moderator. Why? We listend to The players Who paid for our servers saying something is not right here, time to wake up........
Guess it aint gona happen in this game and Your servers We pay for.
FRAUD is this called in legal manners.
And i know, its problably gona be me that gets banned now for saying The thing hundreds of us that been here that long now are thinking.

Link of time

Phrourach
A system where you can be infracted for- and I quote here- "Implying mod bias" is a phony and corrupt system.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
The system has been wrong for a long time, when they give perma bans for rude city names and temporary bans for botting you know something is wrong

DeletedUser

Who logged in my external account and deleted my comment here?:D
Was it you Fig?:D

DeletedUser

A system where you can be infracted for- and I quote here- "Implying mod bias" is a phony and corrupt system.

This is my all time favourite forum post. The whole system is corrupted- I await my next unexplained ban or infraction just for having a laugh with like minded adults( of course kids USE the forum..but they CANT by gold via credit card to play the game..in a game that is designed to make money, so victimise paying adults that keep the game going for all - thats called a paradox)..forum 'rules' seem to apply very unevenly, once your card is marked you are marked for life. Even an implied swear word that is quite common and innocent in Ireland and made famous as an innocent remark in famous sitCom 'Father Ted' (about 3 priests in ireland BTW - very funny, do watch) is enough to get me infracted...again...I await the chorus of do gooder users that are in love with the rules and the mods to neg rep but have the personality of the stuff that builds up in the corner of your eye in the morning, to put me to rights as the forum slowly dies of boredom and frustration.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
The system has been wrong for a long time, when they give perma bans for rude city names and temporary bans for botting you know something is wrong

I have to agree with this statement, at the risk of becoming marked. As an alliance founder, I have reported my own players for inappropriate behavior and I have assisted enemy leadership with weeding out cheaters when it would have benefited me to remain silent. However, I have also watched the rules enforced extremely harshly on players who were just trying to do the right thing (on account transfers for example), while players who are obviously working the system get off with a slap on the wrist over and over.

The mods don't even have to be corrupt or corruptible for this to happen. The rules are structured to be this way.

Link of time

Phrourach
I remember back in my Ephesus days people would be temp banned for city names like "Wonka's Haven" and nothing would be done to the double accounters and botters. System is phony- and it's too late for change!

DeletedUser

I haven't sent in a support ticket, since I last sent one in stating a question on a simple matter. I got a response regarding a completely different matter, so I was like... did I not speak in the right language, and haven't bothered since.

Link of time

Phrourach
Support tickets are a huge failure- I remember losing a bunch of BP a while back, and the support team doing nothing but stating "my BP was at the correct amt." No help on finding out why it was lost- just stating that it was.

DeletedUser10962

The biggest problem is that (as far as I'm aware) mods both in game and in the forums are essentially volunteers who are compensated with gold in game (by all means correct me if I'm wrong). Essentially I can't imagine the situation getting any better until they employ people to mod like they do developers. I'm not even saying necessarily the current mods are doing a bad job but I for one would feel a lot more comfortable knowing they had independents doing the job.

DeletedUser14937

I love the solution someone gave of "employ people". Doesn't really matter they're still going to be human beings and most likely the first thing they will do is be trained on how to play the game essentially turning these "unbiased professionals" into players and who are inno to tell their staff they are not allowed to play the games if they happen to like it and feel like continuing. They will apply just like current volunteer mods do, get interviewed just like current player mods do and go through the same selection process (albeit probably from a different website). They'll get the same training the current player mods do basically meaning they are equally likely as humans to turn into horrible or great mods. They will also be required to put in the same shift current mods are asked to work.

You are basically asking for Inno to pay more for mods assuming they will be of higher quality. In that case your issue is not with the mods but with Inno being cheap and I assure you that I fully agree with.

When you report a mod Richard probably takes a look at them and as someone who got told off his fair share of times (I was a legedarily fantastic mod) but that could easily have been someone else they recruited and was approved as a mod. Its not a solution when the result could just shift the recruitment of mods from current players who already have at least some understanding of the game to some college student moron from upwork.com posting his CV about his amazing English writing skills and leadership qualities for a higher salary.

Though I do miss the days of Tanuki fixing all bugs on her own :/ (for a slave's wage)

DeletedUser22708

I feel like they should at least make the punishments for each type of rule breaking public. Make a thread about it or what ever so people can check if their alliance mates or enemies have been treated fairly or unfairly according to what rules they broke. This would solve a lot of unhappy tickets and would ease the mind of a lot of people.

Also, you get a permanent attackable ban for foul language while you get a non-attackackable ban for using bots?? Just tell me here which type of rule breaking helps the alliance and which type of punishment hurts the alliance, you can see the punishment clearly doesn't fit the type of rule breaking.
Multi-accounters also get a choice between which account they get to keep instead of just perm-banning both accounts, but if you use rude language you get a perm-ban right away, doesn't make sense.

Overhaul this ridiculous system please