Question

DeletedUser54693

Does anyone know how the booster inventory and the hero's work as far as transfering to another world?

DeletedUser51423

Your inventory and heroes do not transfer from world to world.

DeletedUser54693

upload_2019-3-22_22-38-5.png upload_2019-3-22_22-38-49.png

On Nauctratis, I've only done 10 island quests and I already have the three heros that I had in Onchesmos. I did not buy them. They were already there with their respective lvls.

Also, all the boosts in the extended inventory were in my inventory in Onchesmos.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Thats a special situation.

When a player loses his last town on a regular world, he gets the option to transfer it to a casual world. His city is then transferred in its current state to an available spot with conquest protection. Building levels, Researches, items in inventories, Heroes, Advisers, Settings, city names Event powers and other more valuable powers are transferred with the city. It is only possible to transfer one city to a Casual world.

So you received these benefits in Naucratis as a one off when you were conquered in Onchesmos. Normally you cannot transfer your extended inventory.

DeletedUser54693

So there's no possible way for me to go back to a regular world with all my stuff?

Silver Witch

Strategos
No. With normal worlds you start each one from the beginning. Everyone does. Each world is a new game with a new end goal.

DeletedUser54693

Thank you for clearing that up. This makes much more sense now.