Quick Bar not working after update

DeletedUser21784

After today's update, the Quick Bar items which have sub entries are not clickable and don't open anymore. Please fix it asap. This bug occured with one of the former updates too.

World: Katane
Browser: Chrome latest version

Browser cache cleared? yes
Cookies cleared? yes
Game restarted? yes
Did it help? no

DeletedUser21784

Could I at least get an answer please? Or maybe my post was hard to understand because of my bad english?

Ok, I'll try again: The items in the Quick Bar which have a drop down menue (sub entries) are not clickable anymore. The single items without drop down menue, like Senate or Academy, are still working.

Is there any workaround or fix available? I need my Quick Bar, I've got so used to it and miss it deeply.

DeletedUser35069

If your waiting for an official response it could take forever on here. Send a support request they usually respond to them in a day or so. Although I'm hearing of a few players affected by this.

DeletedUser42857

confirmed not working here on Opera 28.0.1747.0 (chromium engine)

normal items are, menus with sub entries arent

DeletedUser21784

I sent a support ticket and got a fast answer that solved my problem -- thanks a lot Dark Queen :)

It was my browser add-on AdBlock that blocked the Quick Bar. I deactivated it for the site en.grepolis.com/* and now everything is working fine again. *whew*

DeletedUser42857

nah, theyve fixed it overnight. :D

Ive always had adblock disabled on grepo for a particular reason, and suddenly todays quick bar is working again :D