Quick question

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering when does diplomacy and idiocy meet? Fighting over a 2k city just does not seem to be worth it. But the "principle" got my alliance over 70k bp.
I am not complaining, just wondering what is the point.
Only point I saw was that their strongest player got killed off by us.

So please post your thoughts.

thx

X

DeletedUser

I have a quick question also #1 what are u talking about #2 why do people always make threads going like oh I killed off this one guy and then he was like taking like what's the point guys come on read my stupid thread and give me support

DeletedUser

#1 I was looking for an answer on the point of fighting over a 2k city. when it is not even in the core or anywhere close to the core. I am new to this game so i am still figuring it out.
Was that post supposed to be a jab? Just wondering.

Please only post helpful information in the future, thx

DeletedUser

There are a multitude of reasons.

Some like to take small cities before they establish, some let them grow then take them. Others treat it with "the line is drawn here" syndrome.

I've also seen small cities used as bait to test the response.

DeletedUser29916

There are a multitude of reasons.

Some like to take small cities before they establish, some let them grow then take them. Others treat it with "the line is drawn here" syndrome.

I've also seen small cities used as bait to test the response.

Size of the cities should NEVER matter, what matters is the location. Don't let enemies grow there cities close to you. Protect yourself by staying close to eachother and expanding slow but steady.

Watch us, you'll see ;)