Quiddich

DeletedUser

You may know this is from Harry Potter. But Americans are making the game become as real as possible. Everyone has to keep a broomstick between their legs for the entire game. If it drops, they must put it back before they can resume playing. And they use the quaffle. but no bludgers or a snitch. Kind of cool.

DeletedUser

In my game I'll keep my broomstick between their legs. And if anyone decides to snitch I'll bludgeon their quaffle- that's a promise, not a threat.

DeletedUser

Yes I saw Channel1. And also, I would be watching it daily if there were bludgers.

DeletedUser

Added, I really think we need to learn how to really fly. That would be :D awsome! I would start playing immediatly.

DeletedUser6983

I really dont get the idea of the game or how it works.

DeletedUser

Quiddich, Quiddich, Quiddich

It's because you have to watch the Harry Potter movies! Then you'll understand the fake version. Ours is the same but on the ground. :p:p

DeletedUser13936

Harry Potter fans have took it one step to far!!!! :Angry:

DeletedUser

I developed a game this winter, With a broomstick between your legs, Quaffle to hit into wood hoops, Blugers (Soft Baseballs) that are hit by the beaters with baseball bats. And a Snitch that is a tiny toy Helicopter that is controlled by a second ref. Anyone want to field test? :)

DeletedUser

Don't you think cathching the helicopter might hurt, espcially if you get your fingers caught in the blades?