Wish List Quinquereme. New flagship.

DeletedUser54843

Suggest adding the Quinquereme to the fleet of the existing ships in Grep.

This ship would be the most powerful war vessel in Grepolis. Resource cost to produce: 5k of each resource. Very costly and very powerful on both, attack and defence, the quinquremes would in fact become the flagships of a each player's fleet. Population cost: 24, Attack strength: 500, Defense Strength: 500, speed: 42.

To research the Quinqureme, the Academy would have to be at level 31.

AN ADDITIONAL FEATURE OF QUINQUEREME WOULD BE THE ABILITY TO LAUNCH IT AGAINST INCOMING NAVAL ATTACKS (to counter navy attacks)

If victorious in combat, Quinqueremes would sink all enemy transports during the battle/engagement.

DeletedUser54192

I like the idea as a concept, but to me it sounds like a hydra on steroids. Hydra already have the place of the expensive, attack and defence naval unit. The quinquireme seems to be a cheaper (not sure on res costs, but because of the favour cost of a hydra, quinquiremes would be easier to build), faster version of a hydra, with the ability to smash up enemy LS nukes before the LS can hit. I think it would need a lot of toning down and some reworking, in order for it to become a usable idea.

DeletedUser54843

Right on Kal, my initial ideas are usually OP and need toning down.

Alright, how about making the new ship in grep the following way:

QUINQUEREME: ATTACK: 450 DEFENCE:350
RESOURCES TO BUILD: WOOD 5000 STONE 3000 SILVER 4000
POPULATION REQUIRED PER 1 SHIP: 32
RESEARCH: Academy level:31 Research: Quinquereme

Special Ability: Can be launched (on Attack) as a counter to incoming NAVAL attack.