Quitting Beta...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

DDAY you seem to have forgotten that UAE did this also, in the time of Yondo.
in fact it was the second largest player in the game at that time.,. his name eludes me..

but it was a known fact that the original player had quit the game and was asking to be taken over internally and that Yondo's friend or something had thus taken over they account and kept player, and then later quit the alliance and went on to start the alliance "the knights that say nay"

so do not act shocked that others do it, when your own fold does the same

DeletedUser

Buying an account is highly against the rules.

Being gifted an account is not in certain circumstances.

Care to tell us what these "certain circumstances" are.....you know...because they aren't in the rules!

DeletedUser

I don't feel I'm acting shocked.

I can't remember the name either but yes. There was an account trade in UAE about 6 months ago. I'm not sure if it was traded properly with a Mods consent or if the trade was done under the table.

----

Again. This is not an attack or attempt to slander any Alliance or players. I just want to know the truth. Is account trading legal and if so can the rules be changed to specify that it is fair game play?

DeletedUser

Another 90,000 point account was "Gifted" so many times that the grepolis universe couldn't handle it and had to blow themselves up.

DeletedUser

The giving out of an accounts password is forbidden at anytime.

alot of rule breakers around here

DeletedUser

Yes it is unless gone through the mods an account gifting is illegal

DeletedUser

accounts can be gifted without giving passwords, simply by having the previous owner set the email address to the new owner's email... thereby invalidating all your arguments against the policy...

DeletedUser4013

This thread was necro'd. The issue has already been dealt with, and this thread was allowed a peaceful death. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.