Quitting Beta...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I want to be on the rim.....I heard its where all the cool guys go to retire. Anyone willing to send me that way? Any takers from UAE? or that Nortwest Kittens? (sorry couldn't contain myself from that)

and to think we use to be such good UAE members... lol

DeletedUser

That we were. But I remember when I was the worst player in the world in Legion. I tried to help break Yondo's siege of Dogstantinolpe with my 6 Biremes...thats right up until a few months ago I only had 60ish archers and 6 biremes.

DeletedUser

Are you doubting that I was the worst player in Legion.? It's a true story...check my grepostats.

DeletedUser5994

Lol hi again jar and u have more points than half the people on beta

DeletedUser

yeah well if u cant make it on youre own to the top then ......hmmm buy / get someones account

DeletedUser

Buying an account is highly against the rules.

Being gifted an account is not in certain circumstances.

DeletedUser

and how can u guarantee that the gifting wasnt payed for ? , or u guys can check my bank account ? . I think this is stupid , u have no right to cross 1000's of players by permitting one individual to gain unmerited priviledges .......

Ban the account and farewell

DeletedUser

A few of us have tried and tried. They will not Ban the account so I said farewell.

I'm giving... err gifting Raptok my account.

DeletedUser

It's a game of skill, if you have them then you should fair well .If not you can get by.I have seen many large accounts (in other games)go to many people who start showing that it's not easy being someone your not.If you quit you either have become bored, lack skill or are trying to make a point.Boredom happens,lacking skill can be fixed, and making a point will fall on deaf ears.

It's a game folks.Have fun with it. :)

xLifex

DeletedUser

Now alliances have done this before guys! It's not like Phenomen were the first "Offenders"
Many alliances do it nowadays.

DeletedUser

Your missing the point Jarp. This is not an attack or attempt to slander any Alliance.

----

This is players wanting to know the truth about Account Gifting. The rules state it's forbidden but the Mods seem to not mind. All players and alliances should know that Account Gifting is an option.

This would have been very helpful for me. Large accounts that left could have been taken by smaller players. Instead, we slowly started taking our inactive players cities... bit of a waste now that I know about this 'Gifting'.

DeletedUser

Your missing the point Jarp. This is not an attack or attempt to slander any Alliance.

----

This is players wanting to know the truth about Account Gifting. The rules state it's forbidden but the Mods seem to not mind. All players and alliances should know that Account Gifting is an option.

This would have been very helpful for me. Large accounts that left could have been taken by smaller players. Instead, we slowly started taking our inactive players cities... bit of a waste now that I know about this 'Gifting'.

Now that is true... The players do deserve to know the truth. I don't even know the whole truth. I think that it is just the wording of the rules. A loop hole maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.