Quitting Grepolis

DeletedUser11965

It's been a good 3 years IG, but I am finally done with this game. Account is going to a friend of mine, I no longer find interest in this game.

Currently in college and finding it more fun than this game, other than that, if you know me and play other games such as LoL, you are free to add me on the game: "Xosu"

xcod9e.jpg

DeletedUser

Good luck in real life Arshark, will be weird seeing your account in game and knowing it is no longer you...

DeletedUser

It's been a good 3 years IG, but I am finally done with this game. Account is going to a friend of mine, I no longer find interest in this game.

Currently in college and finding it more fun than this game, other than that, if you know me and play other games such as LoL, you are free to add me on the game: "Xosu"

xcod9e.jpg

What tier are you in? Can you carry me to diamond XD??

DeletedUser27793

Sayonara......
Hope to see you around in forums at the least and good luck with ur studies

DeletedUser

You can be anything you want to be is said to you by government (since 1968) and then repeated by persons, now go to collage have fun pick something and pay for it with time and money from what ever future happens.

Once you find the time I will see you back here. Unless you get in trouble LOL this happens with fun so many things are controlled now and insane feels like im back in 1944 again and my friends are moving into war and life only worse because everything is monitored, in your lifetime I would like you to remember there should always be time for fun and games.

DeletedUser11965

What tier are you in? Can you carry me to diamond XD??

I'm diamond 5 on my new account, my last account was diamond 1 but i got ban for boosting

not going to go any higher than d5 since season is ending