Quitting Phi.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I'm here with bad news, (Well good news if you hate me. :D) I'm quitting Phi. Mainly because I need to devote all of the time I have to leading my alliance in Psi. (The Indomitable Gauls.) If anybody from Phi would like to join send me a PM. I had a blast in Phi but its time to move on. Goodbye. I will miss you all.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Farewell Brave Soldier! Wish you much joy in this new world (I hate revolt system) and in life as we know it. :)

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear you're quitting your prior engagement due to a new world coming up. Really starting to hate this new worlds constantly popping up - they old ones will never be active enough. Would have liked to have had you in Phi for a quite longer - appreciated your participation in forums.

DeletedUser

Not sure who you were but you were pretty clueless about this world so I wish you the best in learning to play.

DeletedUser

Good Luck In psi
New Worlds just popping up is quite a pain as youve a strong alliance and then many members just up and leave for the new world they should make a rule that you can only be on a certain amount of worlds

DeletedUser

Thanks for the kind parting words all of you, I'm doing quite well in Psi, my alliance is #1. :)

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Thanks for the kind parting words all of you, I'm doing quite well in Psi, my alliance is #1. :)

~Warlord

did u ever cross the 2 city mark?:p
u asked this ques when i quit:D

all the best in Psi