Quitting the game

DeletedUser

After looking at 2.0 for 5 minutes i can tell i will not be playing any longer. I will be giving my account away to a friend if anyone of them wants it, and will never be playing another Innogames game again.

Was fun playing with you all, shame the staff had to go and ruin all the 1.0 worlds just so they can close them down quicker.

I suspect many be doing the same thing.

DeletedUser

After looking at 2.0 for 5 minutes i can tell i will not be playing any longer. I will be giving my account away to a friend if anyone of them wants it, and will never be playing another Innogames game again.

Was fun playing with you all, shame the staff had to go and ruin all the 1.0 worlds just so they can close them down quicker.

I suspect many be doing the same thing.

Me to think its time to say good bye dont like the changes been great fun playing against and with you guys back to rl for me :.)

DeletedUser

I agree 2.0's format sucks why cant they just add Hades and leave everything else the same. WHo cares about improved graphic animations on your buildings while navigating the game is more of a hassle and confusing.

DeletedUser11305

Dont do that guys,just try to play and you will adapt in few days...

I also like more 1.0...but its not reason to leave this game...

It's not so bad...

DeletedUser

i tried playing 2.0 and Hated it...you are going to see half the sever go and mostly all the good players..

DeletedUser

i know of 10 top players that are leaving the game. maybe even more. Lets get a list of all players quitting and lets see whats going to happen to this sever. if we get enough players to say they are leaving then place a vote to see just kill the sever now instead in 6 months from now.

DeletedUser

I still think it's not good reason to leave game

I've played this server for almost 2 years and went and tried sigma and lasted to weeks.I hated it i'm not gonna try to farm every 5 min when you have 70 cities its all you would do the lay out sucks. Most time the simpler the game the better the play then you get these computer geeks who think to themselves I'll make this better and it up.
Vig's, Dysen, Martain,Muss it was and has been great to play against you all and hope you enjoy real life as much as you do when you play this game.
As to the 34 crew looks like most will be on there way as well. SO THANK YOU TO THE MUPPETS WHO RUN GREPOLIS and happy christmas

DeletedUser11305

Paul you do not have to do that if u don't want,
I dint attack farms for a long time in delta and when it was 1.0...

I am playing grepolis because it's fun,
now we can see some changes.Someone like it,someone not!
The important is to have fun in the game,to fight with your enemies,
help friends and growing every day!
I think that game is still fun...

But it's your choice,I wish you all best in real life,
i know that you guys are my enemies but i hate to see players leaving game.

Goodbye

DeletedUser

Paul you do not have to do that if u don't want,
I dint attack farms for a long time in delta and when it was 1.0...

I am playing grepolis because it's fun,
now we can see some changes.Someone like it,someone not!
The important is to have fun in the game,to fight with your enemies,
help friends and growing every day!
I think that game is still fun...

But it's your choice,I wish you all best in real life,
i know that you guys are my enemies but i hate to see players leaving game.

Goodbye

The idea of the game is to enjoy it. Why would I stick around on an internet game where i am going to dislike it. I would just walk away myself. I say go out with glory and attack my enemy hardcore full out assault, then just walk away...

DeletedUser

The idea of the game is to enjoy it. Why would I stick around on an internet game where i am going to dislike it. I would just walk away myself. I say go out with glory and attack my enemy hardcore full out assault, then just walk away...

Well, that isn't quitting. That is playing for longer, and then quitting.

DeletedUser

I don't think you know what quitting is, you whine that you're quitting all the time but then end up staying. :p

DeletedUser

Yes I have to agree with a lot of you guys about 2.0 because personally, I didn't like the update too much either because now I can only play on one specific computer. But see, you guys are throwing away so much things you've worked so hard for. I tried to quit, but grepolis has always dragged me back because I'd regret my decision. Go and take a break from it if you have to, just don't quit until you are sure. I will stay here as long as I'm having the smallest amount of fun in it.

DeletedUser21480

Yes I have to agree with a lot of you guys about 2.0 because personally, I didn't like the update too much either because now I can only play on one specific computer. But see, you guys are throwing away so much things you've worked so hard for. I tried to quit, but grepolis has always dragged me back because I'd regret my decision. Go and take a break from it if you have to, just don't quit until you are sure. I will stay here as long as I'm having the smallest amount of fun in it.
well cake maybe some people are not having fun and i hope the grepolis people or whatever chage it back becuase lots of people hate it

DeletedUser

Oh yes I understand that view point too. I do hate it but I'm on tau and idk how I survived. I liked the old delta more. It just seems like that world fit the best because its not confusing with the map in the background 24/7 and with the open windows at the same time... It is very hard to control and I don't like it that much. I can see why you guys are leaving, and it's been nice talking to you, :), because I'm sort of in between of liking and hating it.

DeletedUser

A lot of people do... This is the worst update ever to be honest...

DeletedUser

several problems with what happened. First and foremost, Grepolis gave everyone a short window to vote, and many just voted yes. Sad part was that most players voted with out even try 2.0 first. they would have saw the confusion and would have voted no.bottom line, just like every voter in the world we vote what sounds nice with out figuring out the facts, and we all pay later down the line. BYEBYE Grepolis, you just lost half of your severs..