Quitting the game

DeletedUser

wow, the only thing that could have saved the huns and DoA is happening....attrition is starting to wear on me....

DeletedUser

As much as I try to adapt to this 2.0, the lag time and the response errors are killing me.
I will probably not leave, Badnight and Stark are absolutely right, it is very difficult to leave once you have found friends and favorite ennemies.
But I sincerely hope the developers are going to solve the bugs, Delta was already slow to start with, but 2.0 is ridiculously bugged.
It should have been tested more and the change over delayed.

fredios

DeletedUser5270

Overall I like it but I agree the thing is painfully slow. I bet Innogames's servers are struggling with the extra capacity

DeletedUser6305

I have reported the bugs and so far they have no answers ....

Badnight, those people that I know "saying they are quitting" are.. they won't be back. some guys have already deleted there accounts.

DeletedUser

take good care L8RUNR, sad to see you leave. You've been a thorn in the side of o24 for over 1.5 years.

DeletedUser

L8runr. Lots have quit and lots come back but I guess we'll see over the christmas period. I don't dispute some will leave but a fair number will stick it out until the whole wonders thing becomes clearer.

I'd bet that if there are clear winners (ie one alliance builds 4 straight away a fair percentage will go into the new world). If we end up in some kind of stalemate then I expect more people who are just hanging on will drop out.

DeletedUser

Take care L8, shame how the innogammes have messed it up for us all, shame we dont have a good lawyer between us to claim all our money back spent on the game that was changed so much to a system with so many bugs. Would we let the garage come and take back the car we bought off them 2 yrs ago for some prototype cheap car, so we can help them trial it for them?

DeletedUser15049

I'm out too. Have fun guys and try to play it the way it should be played.

Enjoy and have a merry Xmas.

DeletedUser

Wow it's only been a few weeks since I quit, but already things are falling apart. :p Haha, just kidding, but it looks like many others are quitting. I quit because of RL issues myself, but it seems like others are quitting due to 2.0. I probably would have quit too if I were there.

DeletedUser

I'm now searching for any abandoned account and I see that there are a lot of players that want to left games here, so I tried to search one,,if anyone willing to pass his/her account can I have it?? I'm from Lambda but then I start to left games because I got rimmed in there,,so just active in grepolis forum since last 3 weeks ago... so I hope there are one available for me here..:)

DeletedUser

ought to be...seems everyone is either going to the newest MRA or just quuitting

DeletedUser

Eldermage's account has moved into Harbingers. What a surprise! Who would like to bet on Dannie once again re-entering Delta? Or is this a new multi-accounting player in action

DeletedUser3288

Eldermage's account has moved into Harbingers. What a surprise! Who would like to bet on Dannie once again re-entering Delta? Or is this a new multi-accounting player in action

You really are not funny. But no, i do not play elder account, and it has a new owner as far as i am aware :p