Quote Change

DeletedUser27700

i go for one second and the banter gets worse then i thought it could ever go. shadis calm your creeps. icy im ashamed on you you changed your sig! WB scram you dont play here anymore. and sjs who ever invited you :p

I didnt change my sig .... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i go for one second and the banter gets worse then i thought it could ever go. shadis calm your creeps. icy im ashamed on you you changed your sig! WB scram you dont play here anymore. and sjs who ever invited you :p

I'm not actually commenting on anything that's happening in the World, it doesn't really bother me. Although Beastly Beasts have fallen behind considerably. I'm mainly here for the banter. And to make Iced cry himself to sleep at night.

DeletedUser31161

I'm not actually commenting on anything that's happening in the World, it doesn't really bother me. Although Beastly Beasts have fallen behind considerably. I'm mainly here for the banter. And to make Iced cry himself to sleep at night.

wait one minute! your saying we fell behind have you even looked at our stats! We've won one war and we are about to go into another. and thats just with 30 players and no pacts

DeletedUser

wait one minute! your saying we fell behind have you even looked at our stats! We've won one war and we are about to go into another. and thats just with 30 players and no pacts

Gasp! Wave what do you have to say for yourself?!