R.I.P Bad with Names

• Thread starter DeletedUser56716
  • Start date

DeletedUser56716

It just goes to show. They only won Helipolis because they hugged and didn't do any fighting. They would have stood no chance against Bedtime in a fight.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Hey there!
Person who's pretty much the cause for breaking 2 of the pacts BWN had on Helio here!
Trust me if I say that after those pacts (and a certain leader leaving, you know who you are ;) ) there was not much hugging to be done!
If you would like to run that statement by the people who tried to pact the entire world in Helio to beat BWN after we reduced to one pact, and still failed, feel free!

And on a more to this world related note, if you were to compare the names they might seem similar, but the activity levels are not. A lot of people had to be convinced to join as they had less time to play, and that tends to affect quality of play :)
On top of that a lot of people just joining to try and get a crown, which works fine if you only have one front like OV but not so much if you want to fight on all sides :p

You can try to slander the name as much as you want, but I'm sure the people who actually played on the fronts there can tell you how much of a fight it was. No matter how much an account made solely for this world tries to talk trash about it, nobody will buy it. Better luck next time!

DeletedUser56716

Excuses... Excuses... Excuses

Bad with Names are rubbish. Always have been and always will be.

End of story. Good riddance huggers

DeletedUser56716

@Fluvisol Stick to making rubbish guides. Because that's all you can do make guides.

If you guys couldn't beat the crappy competition on this world, then there is no way that you won Heliopolis. You fought a burnt out Bedtime Squad who had endured a long spam war with JFL, whilst you guys simmed your way to WW. Probably had a bunch of allies there also like you did this world.

Cowards

DeletedUser10810

@Fluvisol Stick to making rubbish guides. Because that's all you can do make guides.

If you guys couldn't beat the crappy competition on this world, then there is no way that you won Heliopolis. You fought a burnt out Bedtime Squad who had endured a long spam war with JFL, whilst you guys simmed your way to WW. Probably had a bunch of allies there also like you did this world.

Cowards

This is more than enough I believe.
BwN is done here... They might be good once but here they have lost their path and fall pretty easy. They were pretty bad here.

However I can't stay silence to this kind of continuous non-sense mockery and insults @Fixed Rates . I think this is enough. We should draw a line now. The Fluv I knew, he was actually a very good player individually along with many BwN players. Its their lack of organization here which failed them. Now they are done... End of story. Finish it.

@Fixed Rates And how on earth u know that this world produces crappy competition pal? Are you still present on this world? Last I checked you were done way before BwN does. I am seeing this non-sense blabbering of yours from the beginning of this server. From where you got this much non-sense cr*p is in your head? There are players and alliances who knows more than you, you know?

Once before you called no one of this world knows how to snipe??? And now this BS? Crappiest Competition?? Watch your mouth next time... and if u r so sure, why not u join back here with ur so called buddies and try your luck on us - the crappiest competitions of this world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

Again this proves how Noobish you are. You have no idea about this game at all. None, ZERO.

I do not know how many times I have to keep repeating myself again and again and again... now its getting boring. Ranks, City CQs, City Loss all these are meaningless. This might give some of us satisfaction while our names are on the top in BP Ranking but to me this is not first person shooting game, this is a strategy game. And if you ask me, I do not think 300K BP is bad which I only got by hitting at the right spot at the right time.

So @Fixed Rates - First understand the type of game you are playing. Then move onto your next post here. Dont make fun of urself and your stupidity. And who are you in this game quite frankly??? A forum warrior? lol. I have never seen ur face in game at all in this entire time other than making some crappy meaningless comments on externals noob.

Come to me, I might teach you some basic of this game first and then u might write your next stuff here.

Why do you care what I say about the crappy competition on this world?
Because I am an integral part of this world and I am well aware of the competitions of this world as we(Balkan Boyz) fought the most battles here. Each and every single alliance that we fought, none of them were and are crappy competition. On the other hand, a player like you, who doesn't exist anywhere, has no meaning in this server, talking cra* and non-sense stuff with no actual experience whatsoever.

For BwN,
They took in major and tom and started a war. Now they disbanded alliance and handed over cities to us. So we are good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
You recruited in our territory and refused to hand cities over lmao,

Keep justifying your traitorous tendencies with these BS excuses :D Nobody believes you bud, and everyone will remember the backstabbing that happened here.

Never trust a Balkan.

DeletedUser56716

You recruited in our territory and refused to hand cities over lmao,

Keep justifying your traitorous tendencies with these BS excuses :D Nobody believes you bud, and everyone will remember the backstabbing that happened here.

Never trust a Balkan.

Serves you bums right for trying to hug your way to a crown.

DeletedUser54978

@Fixed Rates who give a **** what says guy who was eaten on tegea by his own alliance
Guy who cheat and using bots
Guy who talk all bulshit on WC
Guy who think is so cool but all the rest think all the worse for him
Guy who don't even play game but he finde fun about talking **** for others and spaming others
When you will be able to make city of 3 k point or start playing game then you will be able to say something here
But more funny is that players don't care and don't know yet who is shity clown behind name fixed rat lol