R.I.P Great Warrior

• Thread starter DeletedUser41652
  • Start date

DeletedUser21356

Never knew him on a personal level or had any contact with him, but if a good player is lost in this way it always leaves an empty space in the world of Grepolis.

All the best to his family and friends and may Spook rest in peace.

M

DeletedUser

R.i.p. Spookytooth,, was fun fighting with you,, and against you

DeletedUser32373

Whoever -repped me on this thread, you are a terrible person. We are trying to honor a great player that has now since passed away, and you go and take rep away from someone for trying to honor that person.

Get a life. Spook was a great person and deserves this thread. Whoever you are, come out, for I don't think there will be anyone sad when you die. Get a life.

DeletedUser33944

Never knew him on a personal level or had any contact with him, but if a good player is lost in this way it always leaves an empty space in the world of Grepolis.

All the best to his family and friends and may Spook rest in peace.

M

mensis u on thebes? havent seen u since Ocean Veterens in gela

Milos21

Phrourach
I have not been on externals for a while so I heard the news only now.
Goodbye pall, i wish I was playing more with you last 2 years.

DeletedUser

Good bye old friend. I remember the days of pwning on xi, you always were cracking jokes, always remained calm even when you were attacking and defending like mad. Even after you ghosted, it took the other dudes ages to take your spot.

Long live the Order of Chaos, the madness that only OoC knew

DeletedUser23971

I was in OoC in Hero World, great player and example.

Never seemed rattled, never stopped, constant momentum. Must have been a right pain to fight against.

My best wishes to his family, friends and a lot of the players who have been alongside him for a lot of hours in Grepo.

DeletedUser

Never had any contact with him but from reading the post above great respect. Rest in peace spook!

DeletedUser

Whoever -repped me on this thread, you are a terrible person. We are trying to honor a great player that has now since passed away, and you go and take rep away from someone for trying to honor that person.

Get a life. Spook was a great person and deserves this thread. Whoever you are, come out, for I don't think there will be anyone sad when you die. Get a life.

Well said, I had the same thing!

DeletedUser22650

i knew spookytooth from xi and he was one player who if i saw his name on the externals i would click and see what he had to say, he was a rare breed of great player and bloody good laugh, we were on different sides of xi so even after a short time in pv together i never got to play with or against him personally which i consider a massive loss for me and definitely a loss for the whole grepo community....RIP spook ;)

DeletedUser

Just so everyone knows. I am making a plaque for Spook. I have been in contact with his son and will make something shortly and send it to his family from all of his Grep friends. I have sent copies of many of the PMs, posts and EMails that I have received to Spook's son. His family has sent heart felt comments and wishes to all of us whom have expressed our feelings over his passing.

DeletedUser

Miss u Spook :( was such a honor play with u. Wish I had chance to play with u again so we have laugh and long spam talks. U were one of the best players I ever seen in grepo. U will always stay in my heart as a great friend and ya words will always stay in my head(I was young lady, miss D). Rest in peace and I meet u again one day!

DeletedUser

Just so everyone knows. I am making a plaque for Spook. I have been in contact with his son and will make something shortly and send it to his family from all of his Grep friends. I have sent copies of many of the PMs, posts and EMails that I have received to Spook's son. His family has sent heart felt comments and wishes to all of us whom have expressed our feelings over his passing.

Nice one RM, I am more than happy to contribute.

Same as Urssu, if I can do or say anything u will find me on skype.