R.I.P. Idalium Forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date

DeletedUser11886

Well, icey might as well resign since this forum is basically dead. No posts in, how long now?

Well. Now I see why Ice chose this world to moderate ;)

DeletedUser27700

Well, icey might as well resign since this forum is basically dead. No posts in, how long now?

Well. Now I see why Ice chose this world to moderate ;)

Actually, it chose me ;)

Anyway, I'm up for suggestions, but in the end it's up to you guys to keep this active. :)

DeletedUser33297

Let's have a contest who can draw the best gravestone for these forums.

DeletedUser

The forum is dying because most of the people who used to post a lot either joined a different world and/or got rimmed. Even Mr. Beta just got rimmed, and the alliance he was a leader of is getting torn to shreds.

DeletedUser11886

I actually think its because the majority of the top players are either in Night Fall, or some of the other top alliances. No one really cares much about this world because of the majority of the world becoming part of an alliance. Maybe some activity on the forums, e.g. detailing wars? I might be able to detail some on DoD. (Dark of Day)

DeletedUser

sadly this forum is dead >_<
wish more people got on here and stirred the pot a little bit.

how about a new top 12 list? there have been loads of changes recently. people merging, people joining others alliances, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

I'm too lazy :( I tried making a detailed one, but didn't have enough time.

DeletedUser27700

Alright, yes, I am that bored tonight.
Here is your Tombstone.
Now tell your friends about how your crazy mod made a MS paint tombstone and ask them to come here and laugh at me, hopefully some of them will stick around.

2dqRE

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Anyway, I'm up for suggestions, but in the end it's up to you guys to keep this active. :)

i have a gold prize waiting for the first (actual) comp held in this section after today :p so post some good ideas

DeletedUser6029

Well Someone started a rather fun one on another forum....name that pixel. It was pretty interesting.
Another game I have seen was a scavenger hunt of sorts to bring the game to the forums. Scour profiles and such for a word or picture. Kinda like ispy-ish.

DeletedUser27700

Well Someone started a rather fun one on another forum....name that pixel. It was pretty interesting.
Another game I have seen was a scavenger hunt of sorts to bring the game to the forums. Scour profiles and such for a word or picture. Kinda like ispy-ish.

Name that pixel? How does that work?

DeletedUser33297

Alright, yes, I am that bored tonight.
Here is your Tombstone.
Now tell your friends about how your crazy mod made a MS paint tombstone and ask them to come here and laugh at me, hopefully some of them will stick around.

2dqRE

What's that green stuff on there?

DeletedUser

looks like someone sneezed and awful things became airborne and landed on the tombstone.

DeletedUser6029

i have a gold prize waiting for the first (actual) comp held in this section after today :p so post some good ideas

Rewrite you post for njubs like myself...I was expecting payment until Iced burst my bubble!!!

DeletedUser

How about a simple Word Jumble?
The mod selects a word of moderate length, and types it scrambled, with the letters out of order. We have to guess the word, typing it out whenever we think we have the solution. When the word is guessed, the correctly answering player becomes leader and starts the process over again. I dunno, kinda lame, but this forum is dying of cancer and no one else is making any suggestions. ;-)

DeletedUser27700

I actually like Dom's suggestion of that 'name that pixel' game.
Its being worked on, just give me a bit of time ;)

DeletedUser6029

well just to make it official, I stole the idea from FoE.us. It was not mine originally.

Last edited by a moderator: